Try again

Discussion in 'News' started by TraceyH28, 5 September 2013 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. TraceyH28

TraceyH28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I fell off the wagon due to many days out in the summer holidays, my partner is a teacher and the lat week we were here there and everywhere always with food and drink involved. Really it only boils down to lack of willpower so here I go again. There are really only so many excuses and I cannot keep putting off day 1 or before I know it Christmas party season will be upon us.

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baxk

Baxk Full Member

Hello Tracey. This is something every dieter experiences. Falling off the wagon happens so many times. I think this is not just a lack of willpower. Although there are really so many excuses the most important thing is your mindset and attitude. When you'll be able to change it, then nothing can make you make the wrong lifestyle choices. It's up to you. Good luck!.

4. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stay positive and good luck x

5. AllanRSM

AllanRSM Member

Goal Weight:
    105kg
    Diet:
    Balanced, healthy eating
    Get started and get started quick. Too often I have let procrastination become the killer of a positive lifestyle, a better way to feel and think and live. So define your goal and build a positive self image around the goal of the new you and focus on this every moment of every day.

The enthusiasm of becoming your new you will allow you to be strong and eliminate the bad habits, replace the bad habits with good habits and stick to them.

The best start you can make is by sorting out your kitchen and pantry, get rid of all the rubbish that will not benefit you and will be a temptation when you are feeling a bit down. Establish a positive nutrition lifestyle by focusing on foods that enhance and stimulate your metabolism (such as berries, kale, berries, almonds, hot peppers, lean meats, broccoli etc) and lost of water. By having a pantry with these foods as a foundation gives you quick and easy meal as well as snacking options so cravings are curbed by healthy options.

All the best for your journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.