Try again

Sounds like a good laid our plan. From what youve said and what your doing cant see any reason you wont achieve it. Xx

Hi hope you dont mind me joining I have 56lbs to lose this year is the one, fronnie you are doing AMAZING

Hi mum
Join in no worries at all. More the merrier. Have you started yours yet x thank you also

Hi mum
I have around 90 pounds to lose in total. So im getting there slowly. X

Siobhan is a top help as well xx

So 2lbs down this morning 54lbs to go, woo hoo what eating plans are you all doing? Do any of you exercise?

Morning. How was yesterday for u? All on plan? I stuck to mine...except a glass or 3 of wine. Scales are down 0.4lb this morning for me. That takes me to 200.6 I am so close to ONEderland its crazy. :D

What day do u weigh in Fronnie?

Hi mumof1! Well done on your 2lb loss what a fantastic start!! What plan do u follow?

Morning all. My weigh in is monday. Going good up to now really. Sticking to it . Good going on the loss Siobhan and mumof1. X

Glad all is on track for you fronnie! Are you following a specific VLCD? x

Nothing specific. Just checking ebay for people selling stuff they dont want. Also couple of sites selling BBE date stuff . Save a killing on that. Just put all sachets in an old protein tub mix em together. At the minute i have the option of 3 flavours . 1. Chocolate banana 2. Strawberry banana 3. Vanilla chocolate . All taste fine to me xx

What a fab idea to save some money!! Love it! :)

I am doing herbalife and love it, it has really helped with my running and fitness too I have never been so fit even when I weighed less!

Siobhan i got a months supply of stuff bars/shakes etc for 45 quid. Not to shabby really.
What sort of fitness u doing mum x

That is not bad at all is it!! Great bargain hunting! :)

Yes im a tight yorkshire git x

I do spin class at least once a week, I go running twice a week (9mile completed this week) and try to do weights twice a week (this doesnt always happen. What about you? And where in Yorkshire are you fronnie, I am in wakefield

Thats way more than me mum . Be a couple of weeks.before i start anything to strenuous . I need to shift a bit more weight before then . Im from Rotherham x

Where was that chippy tasi x

Back