Try again

Dont drink wine all tastes like vinegar to me.
I prefer good old fashioned pints . Keeping on track so far . X

Whats everyones plans for the weekend x

Last night I went to a very late xmas party which was great, on sunday I am doing the dewsbury 10k then going out for a meal, what about you?

I work weekends :( so no plans here lol. U? Xx

Been out for a meal n drinks. Back on it today . X

Completed 10k just seen a picture of myself, run fat girl run, reality has set in must stay focussed

Well done mum . I couldnt do 10k at allx

Anyone lost any more weight this week at all. ? Im weighing in again tomorrow and after friday dont know if ill have lost any x

My weight on the scale hasn't moved much for a couple of days and now I'm up 2lbs. Lol. Still in onederland just. Haven't changed anything so just riding it out.

Good luck with WI tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine. Xx

After weigh in today lost 2lb . So not too shabby after a skin full and lots of food x

Hows everyone this week.? Anyone doing anything exciting ?

Had a busy week so far dads birthday, sons birthday and grandads birthday too, trying to decorate the extension we have just had built and sorting out sons birthday party, ran 10k on sunday and 8k on monday, diet leaves a lot to be desired though!

If your getting that amount of fitness in. Should be able to get away with a bitdietibg ,

Ahh nothing exciting here. Bit of a gain, for no reason other than ovulation I think. Diet and fitness not changed. Blah. Hope ur both well. X

1lb off this week happy with that 53lbs to go! Just completed a 5 mile run got to get ready to go to a 4th birthday party now :), have a great weekend all

Weigh in day today . Lost another 5 lb this week.

Wow fronnie well done you!!! X

Hi girls, just wanted to say hi and a big well done on your weight losses. Keep up the great work. :) I have been trying and failing for ages and am thinking of starting exante with a low carb meal every day. Carbs seem to hate me lol.

Carbs totally hate me Lynn!! I don't have any experience with exante as I follow atkins/general low carb. I have found it to be fantastic for me...and manage to keep within my food budget so it hasn't cost me anything to change my WOE.

Whichever you choose, good luck!! And come here for support/motivation xxx

Back