1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

trying a quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yorkshirejo, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

trying a bacon and quorn sausage quiche for tea i hope it turns out ok first attempt will let you know later lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Have you tried it with a couscous base, I keep raving on about it cos I think it's bloody lovely and it is.
    A great substitute for the pastry and still free. It's in the recipe folder if your interested, I made it on Thursday with bacon, cheese and onions and served with a j/pot and baked beans yummeh! :drool:

4. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

ohhhhhhhhhh thanks sounds nice
    well we all had the quiche and everyone enjoyed so was a sucess

5. SkinnyMoo

SkinnyMoo Full Member

was that on red? I'd have been tempted to use low fat sausages rather than quorn lol

6. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

i just used quorn sausages hubby laughed and said its not a quiche but a huge omelette lol he enjoyed it all the same