Trying again

shep

Silver Member
Well today is a new day and am gonna try real hard this time, sooo hard with the kids off school, but I am going hit Flab, Fat and ** if I dont start doing something now. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have 6 weeks to make a difference. If I can lose a stone by then will be happy. So wish me luck..... :break_diet:

Good luck - Shep - `I'm back having put on all the weight i lost last year and more - ;-( Started today .

Sorry to hear your poorly shep hope your better soon..:cry:I re started two weeks so would like to join in,I need lots of support..:eek: :break_diet::break_diet:BIG BREAK IN MY DIET..:eek:
ITSY...XX

Sorry to hear your poorly shep hope your better soon..:cry:I re started two weeks so would like to join in,I need lots of support..:eek: :break_diet::break_diet:BIG BREAK IN MY DIET..:eek:
ITSY...XX

Not too bad hairline fracture in wrist bone, back to fracture clinic today to have cast off and rexrayed. Then go from there either replastered for 4 weeks or off completely.
Back to diet today hopefully. Fingers crossed.:fear:

ITSY...XX

Hi Itsy you're back!!!! How r u doing??? So restart hows it going??? how much you lost???? need some encouragement/support YOU GOT IT GIRL.....:D

Hi hun,committed myself by buying four weeks one week free..which really means ten weeks its alot of money and i cant really afford it..but i've got to commit and lose the weight i've put on since Christmas..:cry::mad: mad at myself im just a fool.Sooooooo i've lost 9lb in two weeks
and am really chuffed looking forward to
getting back on track..itsy xx PS you in those leathers yet !!!!

Last edited:
Hi hun,committed myself by buying four weeks one week free..which really means ten weeks its alot of money and i cant really afford it..but i've got to commit and lose the weight i've put on since Christmas..:cry::mad: mad at myself im just a fool.Sooooooo i've lost 9lb in two weeks
and am really chuffed looking forward to
getting back on track..itsy xx PS you in those leathers yet !!!!

Not quite nearly lol. Remember I want to be able to breathe as well hehehehehe!!!!

Never mind shep we will have you in them for Christmas...:character00201:

Never mind shep we will have you in them for Christmas...:character00201:

Oh I know I will.

Well cast come off but still have to wear a metal splint for the next couple of months increasing the time I can take it off for, to strengthen the wrist up again. o can start getting back to normal and kids back at school so hopefully restrt Monday going to be fine.

Good luck Itsy!!!!! you've done it before and you can do it again. ;)

Bet your glad when things are back to normal Shep it must have been very difficult for you...confession time had a Chinese meal last night family came over
and one thing led to another and a bottle of wine..and a mushroom chow mein..you know how it goes..
and full of guilt today :cry:
oh well its back on the wagon today..speak soon.;)

Dont worry about it, we all fall off once in a while...... but do it again .....:copon:

Did you enjoy it though???

I had quiche last night with new potatoes. Today I am looking forward to DC food and getting the portions right again. Need an early nite was upto to 2 o'clock just couldn't sleep and today I am knackered

lol love the smiley thing that's what i need a little food angel to sit on my shoulder and every time i go of track
it gives me a slap....:whip::8855:lol
had the granola for brekkie and i feel stuffed, it amazes me how such a small amount fills you up, ok talk later..
itsy xx

Had pea ham soup,small brown roll for lunch..
mushroom stroganoff with 40g tagliatelle
and broccoli..for dinner..
going to have my snack later with cupa.
dont feel hungry at all.
hope i dont get the munchies tonight night time is a bad time for me..:mad: :sigh: xx

Had pea ham soup,small brown roll for lunch..
mushroom stroganoff with 40g tagliatelle
and broccoli..for dinner..
going to have my snack later with cupa.
dont feel hungry at all.
hope i dont get the munchies tonight night time is a bad time for me..:mad: :sigh: xx

For evenings at dinner time time I cut up some carrots and celery and munch on that if I need anything. :)

Back