Trying again

You are very welcome lovey..that's what i am here for! :)

I do understand hun and like many folk on here you have little self esteem and self belief, i am exactly the same, the first page of my diary explains my feelings about carrying too much weight!

Many people and their issues with weight go much deeper as you mention, please never feel you are alone. Finding what works for you physically and mentally isn't easy and takes time for the right plan and attitude to kick in and make a difference, i am living proof of that!

Life is too short to be unhappy hun, and tackling something like weight loss can free our minds of unhappiness and give us back our confidence. My moods escalated last year when i saw and felt the weight begin to fall off, i became more outgoing and smiley!!!! hee hee

You say you don't have a huge amount to lose, well that is good news hun, because doing something about the little that do have to lose will stop you reaching a heavier weight in the future, so be thankful for that lovey :)

You can do this, forget what you think or know others perception of you is...you are YOU and nobody has the right to make you feel bad about yourself, you are in control of everything you do with your life, not them!..so show yourself just how strong and capable you are, prove them wrong and become an even more beautiful person inside and out than you already are!!!

You can do this, come on, take my hand and we'll do it together! :)

Feel free to pm me anytime you find things tough, i am a good listener and will try to offer you any advice and share my experience of my many years of trying to change my lifestyle for the better..the difference is..THIS time i am determined to succeed!

Take care, keep posting and keep strong! x

RainbowRose said:
You are very welcome lovey..that's what i am here for! :)

I do understand hun and like many folk on here you have little self esteem and self belief, i am exactly the same, the first page of my diary explains my feelings about carrying too much weight!

Many people and their issues with weight go much deeper as you mention, please never feel you are alone. Finding what works for you physically and mentally isn't easy and takes time for the right plan and attitude to kick in and make a difference, i am living proof of that!

Life is too short to be unhappy hun, and tackling something like weight loss can free our minds of unhappiness and give us back our confidence. My moods escalated last year when i saw and felt the weight begin to fall off, i became more outgoing and smiley!!!! hee hee

You say you don't have a huge amount to lose, well that is good news hun, because doing something about the little that do have to lose will stop you reaching a heavier weight in the future, so be thankful for that lovey :)

You can do this, forget what you think or know others perception of you is...you are YOU and nobody has the right to make you feel bad about yourself, you are in control of everything you do with your life, not them!..so show yourself just how strong and capable you are, prove them wrong and become an even more beautiful person inside and out than you already are!!!

You can do this, come on, take my hand and we'll do it together! :)

Feel free to pm me anytime you find things tough, i am a good listener and will try to offer you any advice and share my experience of my many years of trying to change my lifestyle for the better..the difference is..THIS time i am determined to succeed!

Take care, keep posting and keep strong! x

Hey well it seems your determination is paying off too!im happy for you :) and you offer some good wise words of advice!i do agree with you that losing some weight makes you feel much better...although I have a weird psychological thing where I feel a bit panicky when I start losing ...as soon as people start saying "oh you lok slimmer"i pile it back on again...how odd is that...its like by shedding the packaging..my "real" self will be somehow revealed!ive defo made the connection that my flab is a protection mechanism..and theres a kind off off the wall comfort in those layers of protection..so its a psychological thing that needs looking at..
Anyways..thankyou again for your lovely inspirational reply!
I hope you are feeling amazing now your in your 16,s...you really deserve to feel fantastic about it xxx

Ok...sooooooooooo I am on 14.7 this,morning and am PM. So im not worried I could go down after p..better than 14.10 or 12 or whatever it was a couple of awful weeks back..
I have now decided after chatting with my friend whos roughly the same weight as me..that we are going to try togeather..so weve set ourselves a few goals..i want to be out of the 14,s by the end of april..i would like idealy & realisticaly to be 13.12 by then..
Ive already slashed sugar from my diet which in itself is making me feel infinitley better within myself,and am just princebly following the gi way ..fingers crossed this will start to help things..no more weighing till the end of march now..x

Good luck lil to you and your friend, you'll support each other come one lil you can so it xx

hello lovey :)

great idea to have a friend on board, you will inspire and motivate each other!

Ditching sugar will be hugely beneficial, you'll see a difference very shortly by having cut it out. Your goal for april is very achievable, hang on in there, i believe in you and i know you'll do it!

Don't be a stranger hun, keep posting and good luck to you and your friend.

have a lovely weekend :)

RainbowRose said:
hello lovey :)

great idea to have a friend on board, you will inspire and motivate each other!

Ditching sugar will be hugely beneficial, you'll see a difference very shortly by having cut it out. Your goal for april is very achievable, hang on in there, i believe in you and i know you'll do it!

Don't be a stranger hun, keep posting and good luck to you and your friend.

have a lovely weekend :)

Agree rose, lil get posting!

Good luck...

think a bit of healthy competition, motivation - actually just having a pal to share things with will be great :D
Good luck - hope you have a lovely weekend

Awwwww fanx guys :) :) :) oh god rose the difference in my mood is incredable..even the pmt not so bad!mutti..you are right..and I think having an actual goal ,rather than just going along aimlessly is a good thing for your brain and subconsious..the power of intention and all that ;-)..
Sid..you only want me to keep posting so youve got someone to talk to later when ur pisshed ;-) lol ..
onwards and upwards then folks xx

Lil you know me sooooo well hehehe x

Yeeeee of little faith.....3 orange and waters and 1coffee while OH and sons had 5 pints well I'm so proud of myself out on St.Pats day and sunderland playing not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips x

Yeah yeah...you just got your sober friend to write that!lol

Nahh thats nice youve had a lovely day (part from snoring stuff) dont have to drink to have an enjoyable time hey :) good to see youve eaten something today too!lol xxx

Happy St.Patricks day to you too, special offer at Durham 4 pints of guiness to get a hat, and loads of hats about Durham today x

Well..just an update,although nothing really to update!
After a lovely evening on wednesday of being glued to the bog with food poisening ..i have only lost a 1b lol..i feel cheated ,if I have to be a landing pad for every bug and virus in my vecinity ,i could atleast lose some weight!!!..perhaps I need a flesh eating bug instead...or would that be in bad taste?..ok crap joke..
Anyways was so starving after fp I really had to eat cake and stuff so im sure that hasnt helped things!
Back on soup now..butternut sqaush and sage..beautiful ;-)
I so wish I was able to just stay focused on losing weight ..sooo hard with all of lifes responsabilities etc...
Going to invest in a flask for soup to take to work
Hope everyone is doing ok x

Soory you were unwell hun, but well done on losing the lb...soup in a flask is a great idea, and don't worry we all have good days and not so good days..the old mojo does return, don't give up hope and keep posting :)

Hello rosie :)..maybe if I get a little time off being ill ,i might be able to try and lose some weight!lol...thanks again loverly..hope all is going well with you !x

Hi lil x your having an awful time with yourself, your immune system is very low bless you x how's your friend doing on her diet? You'll be back to your confident bubbly self soon x

Ello sidney :) awww you two are so good to me!lol..sid im always like it..i get hit so often with stuff..i eat healthily (along with the bad stuff)get enough fresh air and exersise etc...its very frustrating..i can only think its an emotional thing and maybe a lack of support in my life,ironicaly coupled with alot of people leaning on me. :-( perhaps I need to seek it for myself a bit more hey ;-)
You seem to be doing really well sid..very positive x ..
Oh and yes I really think soup is the way to go at the moment...low GI ,low syn ,filling etc...xx

Back