Trying again

Just made a delicious probably fat free soup and heres ingredients if anyone wants to know.

1 carton passata
Equal measure water
1knorr ham stock cube
Couple of peices of ham sliced/cubed.
1/2 tin sweetcorn
A few mixed/diced frozen vegetables carrot,broccoli,coli,peas
Broken up vermicelli

Stick all in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes or so,add pasta 5 mins before serving..

Loverly!

Sweetcorn and peas are a no no I'm sure don't eat anymore till its confirmed lil xxx

And defo no pasta hahaha x

Haha sorry about that sidders..all complies with slimming world unfortunatley lol

How about you just have the ham out of the soup?;-) hehe xxx

Oh so you sw? The ham iffy for me too keeping away from anything porky piggy lol

Lol..im not really anything tbh..the gi suits me best feeling wise, but just dont seem to lose weight..i hate eating sw but unfortunatley and very depressingly...it works...im trying to kinda combine the two...not easy!
Looks like its just the water in the soup for you then sid ? ;-)..x

Hahaha yeah yum yum, can't wait lol just call it consome sounds better x and you do what suits you if your loosing x

Thankyou rosie you too :) ..garden today! X

Thought ide share news..

14.4 this morning !!! Yippeeeeeeee! somethings actualy happening! :)

Just saw your post sidney ...mmmmmmmm water "consome"!lol thehe.you could treat urself and stick a stock cube in there?!
And thankyou lovely you are right ..i think its a matter of finding what works for you...ive lost around 61b since I joined here now so I guess something must be..still pretty slow progress bit hey better than a kick in the tits hey!lol
How you doing with dunkin hun?
I am computer less at the moment its harder to catch up and read everyones stuff using very small android..somehow dont get the full feel of all thats going on..xxx

Thankyou so much rose,gotta say im feeling much more inspired now I can see movement...getting out of the 14.s doesnt seem so unobtainable now :) you guys are really helping too xxx

Lol well with the rate you are going it wont be long and you will absaloutley get there I know it ;-) I dont know if you are a bit taller than me?i am a 5"2 and a half lol shorty,so I look pretty big at 14.4 ...anyway I am envious of you!youve lost stones amd stones in the space of time ive lost only 1bs!lol xx

Lil your doing great and soon to be in the stone below bracket heyyyyy.
Like rose said gardening to burn even more...... I was down this morning only lost a pound then Dukeners lifted me back into real world, a pound IS good. I had a mini break down, more like a hissy fit hubby kept his head down, now feel stupid I should be proud a pound is 1/2 bag of sugar... ;-)

Lil your doing great and soon to be in the stone below bracket heyyyyy.
Like rose said gardening to burn even more...... I was down this morning only lost a pound then Dukeners lifted me back into real world, a pound IS good. I had a mini break down, more like a hissy fit hubby kept his head down, now feel stupid I should be proud a pound is 1/2 bag of sugar... ;-)

..or 2 blocks of butter!!! :)..so well done!

Aww poor hubby lol! Yes absaloutley si..d like you guys say,a 1b is still a 1b!plus youve lost such a lot already things are bound to slow a little bit...you will probably have another big drop soon though...dont lose heart,you are doing so good!xxx

God really?two blocks of butter!wow,wh,en you think of it like that it seems more motivating than the sugar analogy doesnt it...x

You too x so get in that garden lol I'm ironing so not much energy burn there x

I really admire you Lil. You keep on going and are doing really well, an inspiration for someone just getting to grips with taking control of their weight as I am... and boy, have I got a lot to grip hold of

Back