Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Hey everyone! T in the park was fab sparkles! Wet on the Saturday but still warm and dry the rest of the weekend, manage to squeeze down to the front for a good few people!

To be honest I've not been very good... I have batch cooked things in the freezer but I can't even be annoyed with them! I'm feeling really down ATM I think everything has just hit me now that I'm not moving or at titp etc, I've had time to think :( for my dinner tonight I had toast and pot noodle with cheese ? even I think it sounds rank but I had no energy to make anything else! AND I had a terrible day at work and all the grumpy drivers were out! One lorry driver shouted at me for NOT running a red light! And I got 3 punctures!!! And the garages were all shut when I finished work so god knows what I will do tomorrow!

Sorry for being so grumbly... On a positive note I had a sneaky word with my placement lady and more or less got to choose my own placements for next year!

And thanks everyone for popping by ? I will try to get to your diaries in the morn... I'm away to try and get a sleep now xxxx

Hey everyone! T in the park was fab sparkles! Wet on the Saturday but still warm and dry the rest of the weekend, manage to squeeze down to the front for a good few people! To be honest I've not been very good... I have batch cooked things in the freezer but I can't even be annoyed with them! I'm feeling really down ATM I think everything has just hit me now that I'm not moving or at titp etc, I've had time to think :( for my dinner tonight I had toast and pot noodle with cheese ? even I think it sounds rank but I had no energy to make anything else! AND I had a terrible day at work and all the grumpy drivers were out! One lorry driver shouted at me for NOT running a red light! And I got 3 punctures!!! And the garages were all shut when I finished work so god knows what I will do tomorrow! Sorry for being so grumbly... On a positive note I had a sneaky word with my placement lady and more or less got to choose my own placements for next year! And thanks everyone for popping by ? I will try to get to your diaries in the morn... I'm away to try and get a sleep now xxxx

Sorry to hear you are having a rubbish time, here to talk and support :)

That is good news about the placements for next year, how exciting x

Yeah I'm really excited about my placements now!
I'm just getting ready for work now and then I need to go and check if the "slime" the aa man out on yesterday has held or else I can't go to work!

I've decided (if I have enough money left after getting two new tyres and the wee drink I'm having tomorrow lol) to go to a weight watchers
Meeting to see if it helps... I tried to go Onondaga but the centre was shut for the fair! Ohh and there's a new gym opening not far from me that's only £10 a month! It's opening in November so I think I will give that a go!

How is everyone today? Xx

It held! One of my service users came with me to get a tyre :) the next meeting is monday... Well mondays are the day that fits into my shifts best!

Well my ex ex... Still chatting to him and when i went to t in the park he said he was going to his old work in oban for a birthday and would probably crash there... Didnt make a deal out of it but on his facebook i noticed some pics of him and a girl i knew he dated when he worked there and it was her birthday and someone left him a message saying he is an old romantic for surprising her so im not too sure whats going on there... Youd think he would have mentioned it? And she is from england so moves around for work (not that ive been noseying!) so its surprising that if they WERE in the middle of a big love story that shes not moved to glasgow... Hmm not sure what to think?

It held! One of my service users came with me to get a tyre :) the next meeting is monday... Well mondays are the day that fits into my shifts best! Well my ex ex... Still chatting to him and when i went to t in the park he said he was going to his old work in oban for a birthday and would probably crash there... Didnt make a deal out of it but on his facebook i noticed some pics of him and a girl i knew he dated when he worked there and it was her birthday and someone left him a message saying he is an old romantic for surprising her so im not too sure whats going on there... Youd think he would have mentioned it? And she is from england so moves around for work (not that ive been noseying!) so its surprising that if they WERE in the middle of a big love story that shes not moved to glasgow... Hmm not sure what to think?

Glad it held for you and that you got a new one today :)

That is so random, I wonder if it meant a lot to him or if he just doesn't see it that way so didn't mention it, sounds like you will have to wait and see I guess :/

Yeah me too :)
I know it's so strange... I mean he's quite private but when he said he was going to oban I said "ohh where are you staying" because I love oban and have stayed at a few of the hotels and b&bs and ate in some others... He just said "well it's a birthday party at my old work so I will probably just crash at staff accommodation" at that point I'd have imagined he would say "well I have a gf there so will stay with her" lol, life is complicated haha

But the. There's loads of pics of them on boat rides etc haha and the message on his fb said "hope yous enjoyed your mini holiday you old romantic" ah well I will see how it goes... Either way it's nice talking to him even if it's only as a friend because we have pretty similar interests...

Noooo I'm only working for two hours tomorrow (3-5pm so can sleep in) and off saturday I'm so excited!! Haha I came home from t in the park 11 days ago at 2am and started work at 9 and haven't had a day off since lol! Going for a wee drink with a girl from Uni... See what pubs near me are any good! What about u?

But the. There's loads of pics of them on boat rides etc haha and the message on his fb said "hope yous enjoyed your mini holiday you old romantic" ah well I will see how it goes... Either way it's nice talking to him even if it's only as a friend because we have pretty similar interests... Noooo I'm only working for two hours tomorrow (3-5pm so can sleep in) and off saturday I'm so excited!! Haha I came home from t in the park 11 days ago at 2am and started work at 9 and haven't had a day off since lol! Going for a wee drink with a girl from Uni... See what pubs near me are any good! What about u?

Hmmm that wasn't his comment though so might not be, that's a good attitude to have and you can wait and see as friends x

That lie in will feel great tomorrow then :) it will be nice to explore to find a good local for you (when you have the time) x

The bf is working from home tomorrow but has the afternoon off, so I will probably do Leslie walk and go into town in the morning, spend the afternoon together and then hopefully meet our friends at our local for dinner :)

That sounds like a good day :)

I used to drink in hamilton (lived here 5yrs or so ago.. My first flat with friends) but the pub I mainly drank in has **** and although I've been in others they may have changed too... My ex wasn't much of a drinker so we never went out so it will be good to see what's what! And probably bump into people I haven't seen in ages because it's quite a small town :) xp

That sounds like a good day :) I used to drink in hamilton (lived here 5yrs or so ago.. My first flat with friends) but the pub I mainly drank in has **** and although I've been in others they may have changed too... My ex wasn't much of a drinker so we never went out so it will be good to see what's what! And probably bump into people I haven't seen in ages because it's quite a small town :) xp

Definitely time for you to explore then :)

I don't drink but the bf likes a few with our friends and our local is a family pub and so friendly so I really enjoy meeting them there, plus it is about twenty houses down from us so we can walk there and back :)

That sounds good... My nearest pub is about 4 houses away lol! And the next is across the road from that! at the moment I can hear really bad kareoke from somewhere haha! And the nearest kebab shop is the nicest ever (and erm the owners son is another ex *hides* ex's everywhere at the moment! But this is different we were just sort of really good friends... With benefits as he's Muslim and his family would never allow us to go out so we still chat and I still get cheap food haha!)

Hopefully it will keep me on track weighing in on a Monday... I will have a blow out tomorrow... Wine and fruit cider so next time I'm ready for spirits and diet mixers haha ;)

That sounds good... My nearest pub is about 4 houses away lol! And the next is across the road from that! at the moment I can hear really bad kareoke from somewhere haha! And the nearest kebab shop is the nicest ever (and erm the owners son is another ex *hides* ex's everywhere at the moment! But this is different we were just sort of really good friends... With benefits as he's Muslim and his family would never allow us to go out so we still chat and I still get cheap food haha!) Hopefully it will keep me on track weighing in on a Monday... I will have a blow out tomorrow... Wine and fruit cider so next time I'm ready for spirits and diet mixers haha ;)

It is handy having pubs close if they are nice :)

At least you get it cheaper, but that probably makes it more tempting x

He he sounds like a fun night will be had x

Back