Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Today has been soooooooo slowwwwwww I went to car garage at 9.30 to sign finance etc but to go back at 5 to pick up car and omg it's dragging in!!!! Sooo excited!

Breakfast: omelette with hex cheese and tomatoes

Lunch: mugshot

Dinner????

syns: 1(ketchup)

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you... He is beautiful! Drove about for ages last night and now I'm Just wondering where I can go before work so inhale an excuse to drive lmao

I had a take away last night but I only had an omelette and a mugshot otherwise and it was half a curry so hopefully not too bad!

I've not ate anything yet today I think I might need to drive to the shops for something ;)

Breakfast: baked potato and Quorn chili/hexa cheese (1syn marg)

Lunch: tomato pasta, velvet crunch crisps (4syns)

Dinner: chicken in hexb pitta, tandoori spices, sw chips, garlic mayo (1syn) tomato sauce (1syn)

Snack: ice lolly (2 syns)
8 syns altogether

He is

I'm watching "reign" about mary queen of Scots..kind of like Tudors meets gossip girl! What about you?

My good has been awful this week... Not as and as before - not much chocolate or crisps with dips etc but not the healthiest... And there is a good festival in Hamilton today! X

(could have sworn I posted that on saturday!)

Since then... I gained .5lb today but that was better than expected... 50mins in gym doing cardio today and going to weigh to go tomorrow which is a gym weigh in and class assisted by nhs!
Hows you? Xx

A wee half on isn't too bad hun. Hope your new class doesn't just confuse you with differing info I always think it's best to stick to just one plan at a time. I'm OK thanks. just pottering today and taking my mum to the nearest town tomorrow. Then hospital for me on Wednesday, it's all go here ha ha. Have set recorder for a we DT interview in the middle of the night tonight on BBC4, To do with his role in Richard II I think. Mostly I've been watching the walking dead can't beat a nice zombie story. :D

I have had to pay an extra 30 quid a month on something unrelated so I had to either give up gym or class soon thought this Is a good compromise ... Is the walking dead good? It's one of those ones I mean to watch and never quite get around to it!

I have had to pay an extra 30 quid a month on something unrelated so I had to either give up gym or class soon thought this Is a good compromise ... Is the walking dead good? It's one of those ones I mean to watch and never quite get around to it!

I like it but it's a bit. "messy" one of my friends refuses to watch it cos she's a bit squeamish but it doesn't bother me. I would say have a look and see what you think. It starts quite slow though so give it a few eps before you give up. The make-up and effects are brilliant though. Good to see Brit actors playing the leads in something made in the US and not getting pasted for it. :D

Back