Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

It started skipping half way through the second episode! I was loving it though lol...

The class went ok... I am 17.11 which is the heaviest I've been but about a atone lighter than the care home scales I tried the other week so better than I expected. I had a weigh in take away and I'm starting today... The guy I've been seeing came down last night so we tried to finish all the chocolates I had haha.

I'm working in a care home today so I've just had bran flakes, skimmed milk and a bananna for breakfast I just don't know what to have the rest of the day lol!

How's you? Xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep sparkles... And we've had the awkward chat And we are going out now lol... Barely been able to get rid of him ;) we met at new years and he asked me out k.a date... He won't let me spend a.penny when we are together and is taking me out and spoiling me :) I'm so not used to this lol! He's lovely :)
But new.relationships and diets don't go so well lol so we've been eating junk a lot... He wants to loose some weight too though so hopefully once we settle down a but we can help each other!

How's you been? Xxx

Lol I'm going to try! I'm terrible at this haha :(

I'm eating all the junk in my house today and doing a healthyish shopping list just to get me more in the swing of tracking again!

Any ideas for packed lunches? I'm not so keen on sandwiches and all I have is pasta!
Thinking a smoothie before uni/placement (3 weeks till I'm back out on placement, Monday-Friday 9-5) then a Muller corner or something for breakfast and a healthy dinner when I get in (slow cooker will be getting dragged out!)
Xxx

Lol I'm going to try! I'm terrible at this haha :( I'm eating all the junk in my house today and doing a healthyish shopping list just to get me more in the swing of tracking again! Any ideas for packed lunches? I'm not so keen on sandwiches and all I have is pasta! Thinking a smoothie before uni/placement (3 weeks till I'm back out on placement, Monday-Friday 9-5) then a Muller corner or something for breakfast and a healthy dinner when I get in (slow cooker will be getting dragged out!) Xxx Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did you do your healthy shop today? x

For me and the bf I make...

-rice in chicken stock with peas, sweetcorn and scrambled egg and eat it cold for lunch so yummy

-chicken breast with carrot and cucumber sticks with a bit of light salad cream

- jacket potato and beans or tuna mayo

- rice with a tin of makeral in tomato sauce

- beef, chicken, ham slices with carrot and cucumber sticks and three light baby bel

Hope this helps x x

I have eventually done a relatively healthy shop lol ... And too skint to buy take always lol...

I'm lying in bed though and starving but dunno what to have lol... Think I will calorie count because it's a bit cheaper... Maybe try to stick to 1200/1300 a day and one treat night as mfp is giving me 1750 .. Not sure though?

Ok so far today:

Breakfast
Asda split pot yogurt

Lunch
Tomato cup a soup
(Taking another one to my friends where I'm studying)

Dinner
Piri Piri pork stew with spicy potato wedges

I'm feeling quite hungry but think I need to buy some fruit to pick at

Haha ate far more... Oops...

Breakfast:
Yogurt

Lunch:
Cup a soup, some cold meat, a wagon wheel and a rich tea biscuit

Dinner:
Piri Piri pork and spinach stew with spicy wedges

Snacks:
Monster claw crisps x2

I have 160cal left today so some fruit maybe!

Hello hun, Thanks for the post on my thread while I was AWOL. Good to see you back again. Sounds like you are having a blast with the new man. He seems to be a keeper. But I know what you mean about new love and healthy eating / cutting down not being compatible. Too many meals out and nights in with takeaways. But fun all the same.

Good luck with getting back on it now you've done your healthy shop. Cooking healthy stuff together should do the trick if you both want to lose a bit.

Catch up with you later hun. :D

Yeah he's lovely... It's all honeymoon period where we still like each other haha... We are going to a wind farm with a picnic to watch the eclipse on Friday lol ❤❤

It's been a tough week... 2 people in my family have died within a week... Funeral on Thursday and Friday

Yeah he's lovely... It's all honeymoon period where we still like each other haha... We are going to a wind farm with a picnic to watch the eclipse on Friday lol ?? It's been a tough week... 2 people in my family have died within a week... Funeral on Thursday and Friday Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww man! Does he have a brother :D

Yeah he's lovely... It's all honeymoon period where we still like each other haha... We are going to a wind farm with a picnic to watch the eclipse on Friday lol ❤❤

It's been a tough week... 2 people in my family have died within a week... Funeral on Thursday and Friday 

Wibd farm sounds interesting and we have plenti of them in the area afterall. Which one are you going to? Sorry to hear your sad news hun. Hope they had a good innings as they say. :bighug:

On a silly note have tyou seen any of the 10th anniversary stuff for Casanova on the radio times website. They have rerun the original article from when it was first going to be shown, with DT saying be didn't think he was good looking enough to get the part. Ha HA Did you ever get a copy that worked to the end?

Thanks everyone... This week has just got worse.... Crashed my car today and I'm pretty sure I've written it off :( mph.... Eating my weight in chocolate just to stop the shakes! And I have an exam tomorrow at 9!

Patsy I never got one that worked right through... He is VERY HOT in it!

Back