Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Thanks everyone... This week has just got worse.... Crashed my car today and I'm pretty sure I've written it off :( mph.... Eating my weight in chocolate just to stop the shakes! And I have an exam tomorrow at 9! Patsy I never got one that worked right through... He is VERY HOT in it! Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww Hun hope you are okay apart from the car x

What happened? :(

It was at the raith interchange today... I ran into someone... A van was up my bum and a guy stopped at the roundabout quite sudden and I ran into him :( I think I've got whiplash but otherwise ok x

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone... This week has just got worse.... Crashed my car today and I'm pretty sure I've written it off :( mph.... Eating my weight in chocolate just to stop the shakes! And I have an exam tomorrow at 9!

Patsy I never got one that worked right through... He is VERY HOT in it!
Smokin hot doesn't quite cover it hun. Have you watched Blackpool and Secret Smile???

It was at the raith interchange today... I ran into someone... A van was up my bum and a guy stopped at the roundabout quite sudden and I ran into him :( I think I've got whiplash but otherwise ok x

:bighug:Oh no hun. How awful for you but I'm glad to hear you're not seriously hurt. At the end of the day a car is just a tin box with a wheel at each corner and although we do get attached to them they can be replaced. People are the important part in the mix.

Hope the exam went OK and you are still able to go to your eclipse event. Remember not to look directly at the sun though. Mind you the chances of a clear enough sky in Scotland are slim. (But at least we aren't blanketed in toxic smog like down south)

Smokin hot doesn't quite cover it hun. Have you watched Blackpool and Secret Smile??
Nope what are they?

So I'm still car less but the insurance has given a price which will cover the finance so just waiting on that to go through and I can go car shopping! Whoop! X

Smokin hot doesn't quite cover it hun. Have you watched Blackpool and Secret Smile??
Nope what are they?

So I'm still car less but the insurance has given a price which will cover the finance so just waiting on that to go through and I can go car shopping! Whoop! X

Hope you get your insurance money soon hun. At least Hamilton has public transport not like where I am. Ironically the only bus service here is once a month to take the old folks to Hamilton for a few hours shopping. I couldn't live without a car but I have downsized a lot since not working - cheaper ob tax and fuel and it doesn't need to be fancy as I'm not driving 50 odd miles each day any more.

Blackpool was a series on the Beeb from 2004. it's a bit odd as they all burst into song now and then but it's very good I found in on youtube firstly then bought it from Amazon. BTW if you buy it with the rather rubbish sequel it's cheaper than buying it on its own????

Secret Smile was on ITV in 2005 and he plays a nasty piece of work but does it excellently and is under £4 on amazon atm.

Both are worth a look. IMHO

How's the romance going? and are you both managing to stick to your healthy eating plans most of the time?

And back again! Patsy now I know what secret smile is haha!

Well I joined slimming world again tonight and I'm.... 18st6.5 which is devastating to me :( I don't really think there's much I can do and feeling really down... But on the other hand I'm motivated to be healthier hmm I'm having my last car of chocolate tonight whilst reading all the books lol!

So today, green day:

B- toast (hexb1), scrambled eggs with light Philly(hexa1)butter (1syn) and tomatoes

S- tea and cereal bar (.5 hexb2)

L- homemade potato and leek soup then an Apple and grapes

S- Mugshot

D- Quorn chunks with tomato and Piri Piri sauce, sweet potato and spinach with cous cous

I've not done slimming world in so long... This seems like a lot of food???

From what the woman said it's basically ee, they don't promote green/red but can still follow them so I'm doing green...
Emm study break implies I started lol I got a bit side tracked watching outlander lol!

I posted about Outlander on my thread. So you didn't get round to watching Secret Smile then. Still there's always today and it should remain available for a couple of weeks I think. :D

Hope todays food is going to plan. :D

Nope got to episode 14 on outlander but there wasn't any more so not sure if it's not been on?

My plan has been fairly wobbly lol yesterday I went way over syns but calorie wise I was only at 1300 so not too bad... Today

B- bran flakes (hexb1), milk and coffee (hexa1)

L- pasta and sauce, berries and shape yogurt

S- satsuma or 2

D- homemade soup then something with Quorn

trying to stay away from syns as I'm going drinking tomorrow and I know you aren't supposed to save them but it's better than nothing, I've got my last exam of 2nd year and the whole class is going to the union!

Any ideas on what I can take with me whilst I'm drinking to stop me buying chips lol???

So started the gym last night... 30mins cardio and 30mins weights machines!

Today is a green day:

Breakfast:
Mixed berries and yogurt and a cuppa tea

Lunch:
Home made potato and leek soup, 4xcrispbreads with light soft cheese and tomatoes

Dinner: baked potato, spaghetti hoops and hex cheese

Snacks: tea and alpen bar, slimming world chips with some Quorn chilli on top, hifi light bar

Syns: marg (1) baker (1) ice lolly (1)

Hexa1: milk, 2: cheese
Hexb1: 4x crispbreads , 2: alpen x2

I'm going out for dinner and a cabaret show tomorrow so not sure how healthy the options will be so (i know you aren't supposed to) I'm saving as many syns from today, thurs and Friday (as I'm working in the evening anyway) to make up!

Last edited:
It was good... The compare Was hilarious, a girl who did handstands and things... One act none of us really got, a sword/Razer blade swallower and a derren brown type act! Going back next week with my mum!
My good and drink wasn't the best lol but back into it today! How's you? X

Back