Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Yeah I was really lucky and got a job a couple of months before I qualified. It still scares the hell out of me every single day but it's is getting easier.
I'm sure that once you get back into the swing of things it'll be fine! Will all come flooding back to you! Can't believe the uni messed you around so much, what a nightmare! my uni was really disorganised but that just sounds awful.

Men are such idiots sometimes, I've been with my OH for 5 years, have no idea what is do if we were to break up. Become a lonely cat woman I think! Maybe there will be a nice hot male nurse for you when you go back to uni in September ;) x

Ohh well I do have two cats ;) so that's what I've more or less done lol!
I was raging at the Uni but I've spent this year working out in the community and also in care homes so I've got loads of experience now which I didn't have before - used to be a chef lol so huge change!

Does anyone know how many calories in this btw I can't find it:

Attachments

• image-2700170629.jpg
    image-2700170629.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 57
That popcorn seasoning stuff shouldn't be too high in calories, I wouldn't think. I found another brand that quotes 35 calories for 1 tsp if that's any help...
Not sure how WW pp works but on SW if I'm still hungry I have a snack of melba toast or cracker bread with light cheese spread :).

I totally get how you feel about your ex. I went out with mine from ages of 16 - 21, he was a total lying scumbag who cheated on me multiple times, then made me the other woman (without me realising!) and was emotionally manipulative and abusive. But even after all that I thought I missed him but realised I was just getting used to being on my own again and it felt strange etc. Best thing I ever did was cut all ties with him. You will find someone better and more worthy of your love, trust me :). x

Ohh well I do have two cats ;) so that's what I've more or less done lol!
I was raging at the Uni but I've spent this year working out in the community and also in care homes so I've got loads of experience now which I didn't have before - used to be a chef lol so huge change!

Does anyone know how many calories in this btw I can't find it:

Hi :)

I just found the nutrition info for this and calculated it for you :)

1 serving is 10g and is 1pp HOWEVER you can actually have up to 20g and it is still only 1pp :)

Hope that helps :)
x x

That popcorn seasoning stuff shouldn't be too high in calories, I wouldn't think. I found another brand that quotes 35 calories for 1 tsp if that's any help... Not sure how WW pp works but on SW if I'm still hungry I have a snack of melba toast or cracker bread with light cheese spread :). I totally get how you feel about your ex. I went out with mine from ages of 16 - 21, he was a total lying scumbag who cheated on me multiple times, then made me the other woman (without me realising!) and was emotionally manipulative and abusive. But even after all that I thought I missed him but realised I was just getting used to being on my own again and it felt strange etc. Best thing I ever did was cut all ties with him. You will find someone better and more worthy of your love, trust me :). x

Thanks :) he never cheated as far as I know but he lied about money... He owes me about a grand and a half and the council tax another 500 then I found out he was taking out allsorts of loans etc but no idea what he did with the money as I bought him everything! I do like coming home and the house is the way I left it though :)

Hi :) I just found the nutrition info for this and calculated it for you :) 1 serving is 10g and is 1pp HOWEVER you can actually have up to 20g and it is still only 1pp :) Hope that helps :) x x
'Mmm thank you very much it's well worth it!

So stuck to my plan so far (had bbq sauce in subway instead of sweet onion but think that's about the same!)

Attachments

• image-3754391972.jpg
    image-3754391972.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 41
Hi there, popping in to subscribe.

Lots of folks my my old area here - loving it!!

I used to live in Wishaw but moved to Aberdeen 9yrs ago. I actually worked at UWS when it was The School of Health Studies for 6yrs!! I was one of the programming officers!! I worked with Ann Brown!! Hope you are enjoying it!!

Trying my hardest to follow PP but although I am within points there is a lot of rubbish in there which defeats the purpose!!! I used to do SW and lost about 3st on it but put it all on and more again.

Anyhoo at work so better get on x

Yeah I was really lucky and got a job a couple of months before I qualified. It still scares the hell out of me every single day but it's is getting easier.
I'm sure that once you get back into the swing of things it'll be fine! Will all come flooding back to you! Can't believe the uni messed you around so much, what a nightmare! my uni was really disorganised but that just sounds awful.

Men are such idiots sometimes, I've been with my OH for 5 years, have no idea what is do if we were to break up. Become a lonely cat woman I think! Maybe there will be a nice hot male nurse for you when you go back to uni in September ;) x

Lol I have 2 agree. Bn wi my OH 4 12yrs, I'm 34. I would become a crazy cat lady!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would b fine, don't like macdonalds, tho KFC & subway r a different story!!

I'm jst on lunch at the moment, thins wi sandwich filler & steam veg (trying 2 get in some extra fruit & veg. Don't think WW pushes that enuf where SW u had 2 try include it so makes u more conscious of it & I always get a bit bunged up if don't eat enuf!!

Hope u survive ht maccy D's!!

X

The thin is id NEVER choose to go to mcdonalds but it's just the smell when I go in lol!!
I'm trying to keep with 1/3 fruit and veg even with weight watchers so far today:

Brunch: subway honey oats 6" with turkey, ham, cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeños with bbq sauce

Snack: strawberry flavour grapes and melon with a coconut and pineapple shape yogurt and a ww bar and a coffee

Dinner: I will be having, warbertons brown thin with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and a tiny bit of asda pesto low soft cheese, tomatoes and spring onions cooked in garlic fry light and balsamic and lettuce, a cup a soup, more melon and strawberry grapes

And when I get in I will want to snack but hopefully not too much!

and I did a 1mile "Leslie walk"

Last edited:
The thin is id NEVER choose to go to mcdonalds but it's just the smell when I go in lol!! I'm trying to keep with 1/3 fruit and veg even with weight watchers so far today: Brunch: subway honey oats 6" with turkey, ham, cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeños with bbq sauce Snack: strawberry flavour grapes and melon with a coconut and pineapple shape yogurt and a ww bar and a coffee Dinner: I will be having, warbertons brown thin with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and a tiny bit of asda pesto low soft cheese, tomatoes and spring onions cooked in garlic fry light and balsamic and lettuce, a cup a soup, more melon and strawberry grapes And when I get in I will want to snack but hopefully not too much! and I did a 1mile "Leslie walk"

Oh my gosh, smells are what get me every time, I can be really good but as soon as I smell things like bacon I am a gonna lol x

Did you manage to avoid the McDonald's? X

I stole 3 chips lol! I was STARVING when I finished at 9 though and nearly blew my points but found an egg sandwich for 11pp which is what I had left so I'm bang on my allowance phew! Think I will have to be more prepared next week!
I'm in bed now with my book, chai latte, ww bar and my kitties ? xx

I stole 3 chips lol! I was STARVING when I finished at 9 though and nearly blew my points but found an egg sandwich for 11pp which is what I had left so I'm bang on my allowance phew! Think I will have to be more prepared next week! I'm in bed now with my book, chai latte, ww bar and my kitties ? xx

Well done you on resisting and also buying something within your allowance :)

You deserve to relax after a busy day x

Well done! Planning ahead is gd, I start off well at beginning wk then it all goes 2 pot!!

Is that tesco chai latte? I had something like that or vanilla chai tea, can't remember now!!

Wot kind cats u got? Names? I got 2 sisters, a split faced tortie (Bambam) & tabby (Topsy).

X

It was a tassimo chai latte mmm they're lovely :)

I've got two Betty and Loki - they're both from the same litter, 3 years old :) Betty is the black and white and and Loki is the ginge :) awww I'd love a house full of kittens <3

Well I'm at morrisons cafe now with another service user trying to find something healthy to eat :(

Attachments

• image-2753760897.jpg
    image-2753760897.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image-898867322.jpg
    image-898867322.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 25
Back