Trying Green days any tips please

peggypig

Silver Member
I usually do EE but by accident Ive ended up doing a few Green days, does anyone have any tips on the best way to do these I thought it may help shift some extra lbs.

Thanks ever so:D

I only do green, but would suggest that you keep the EE principles of the third superfree and only snacking on fruit / veg so that you don't overload on too many carbs. Don't forget your extra HEX's too. Enjoy!

Hiya,

I started off doing green days only & lost a dress size in around 6 weeks but the key is portion control with the carbs. Try and have lots of super free on your plate just like on ee, eat until you are full not stuffed and you should be fine.

Good luck!

I wasnt sure but I did still have a large amount of salad with tea, rustic chips and an egg.

So it sounds like EE but with out the piece of meat I assume you can have 100g of meat as a HEXB:D

I wasnt sure but I did still have a large amount of salad with tea, rustic chips and an egg.

So it sounds like EE but with out the piece of meat I assume you can have 100g of meat as a HEXB:D

Yes you can.

I do mainly green as well and find the biggest help as far as a filler is concerned is a large pan of a *free* soup.

Good luck.

Back