trying something new

honeybee38

Hî,for a long time now I have been following weight watchers and have lost 108 lbs,but just lately I have struggled to stay on track,so I'm trying something new.'my fitness pal' has anyone tried it?

Wow, well done on your amazing weight loss!!! My fitness pal is great and most people who calorie count on here seem to use it. I find it really helps me to plan what I'm going to eat and of course it tells you the calorie content of pretty much everything.. Good luck with calorie counting too.

Wow amazing loss well done :) good luck calorie counting :)

Day 3 of calorie counting,doing fine.I work at McDonald's and don't usually take my free meal but I've looked at calories and I'm taking a grilled chicken wrap when I finish :)

Well done. I was on Ww before cc too but when they changed to pp i didnt like it so ended up leaving. I love mfp and have been doing really well with it.

FayeR said:
Well done. I was on Ww before cc too but when they changed to pp i didnt like it so ended up leaving. I love mfp and have been doing really well with it.

I wish I left then too. While I did lose a bit of weight with proponents, the weekly points are just dangerous and I got way too complacent. Just started calorie counting on Wednesday, looking forward to see a (hopefully) good result next week :) honeybee best of luck with your weightless. You have done amazing so far and we can motivate each other on MFP (I'm Monife in case you forgot) :)

Back