Trying this now

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by debsxdiet, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone!!

I think i have been on just about every diet on here. Thought i might give slim fast a try. I managed to get from 25stone 7lbs to 23 stone in the last few months!!

I am sneeking up again and i m so rubbish at dieting. Think slim fast might help cos it means taking food out the equation for most of the day!!

My friend is pregnant and due in june i want to be 3 stone lighter by the time she gives birth!! so to get to 20 stone by june is my first target!!

I dont know how well i will do cos i hate milkshake (YUCK) but i got the chocolate one cos i love chocolate (YUM)....

Any sucess stories to get me motivated??

good luck this week all xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! I really enjoy the structure of slim fast, nothing better than just grabbing a shake and going. I always look forward to planning my evening meal and make sure I have a few cals for a sweet treat. There are some good diaries in here with some good losses. Have a peep. The first few days seem hard but since then I'm breezing :0) good luck x

4. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for advice :) i will have a wee nosey!! i weighed my self this morning so official starting weight is 22 stone 13.5lbs.

Had my first shake was quite nice!!!! Hopefully this will go well i really want 2011 my achieving year!!!

debs xxx

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Sounds very similiar to myself. Get some weight off and creeps back on again.

Our starting weights are almost identical btw. Fellow fifer too :D

Im sure ther'll be somebody by with a sucsess story soon.

6. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I noticed you were from fife loser85, we will need to start a walking group lol.... yep weight is identical i want to loose abot 9 or ten stones, but i m setting myself targets of 3's. My friends baby is due is june i d like to be 20 stone bu then :) Hopefully we can help motivate each other xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.