Trying this now

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Hey everyone!!

I think i have been on just about every diet on here. Thought i might give slim fast a try. I managed to get from 25stone 7lbs to 23 stone in the last few months!!

I am sneeking up again and i m so rubbish at dieting. Think slim fast might help cos it means taking food out the equation for most of the day!!

My friend is pregnant and due in june i want to be 3 stone lighter by the time she gives birth!! so to get to 20 stone by june is my first target!!

I dont know how well i will do cos i hate milkshake (YUCK) but i got the chocolate one cos i love chocolate (YUM)....

Any sucess stories to get me motivated??

good luck this week all xxxxx

Good luck! I really enjoy the structure of slim fast, nothing better than just grabbing a shake and going. I always look forward to planning my evening meal and make sure I have a few cals for a sweet treat. There are some good diaries in here with some good losses. Have a peep. The first few days seem hard but since then I'm breezing :0) good luck x

Thanks for advice :) i will have a wee nosey!! i weighed my self this morning so official starting weight is 22 stone 13.5lbs.

Had my first shake was quite nice!!!! Hopefully this will go well i really want 2011 my achieving year!!!

debs xxx

Sounds very similiar to myself. Get some weight off and creeps back on again.

Our starting weights are almost identical btw. Fellow fifer too :D

Im sure ther'll be somebody by with a sucsess story soon.

I noticed you were from fife loser85, we will need to start a walking group lol.... yep weight is identical i want to loose abot 9 or ten stones, but i m setting myself targets of 3's. My friends baby is due is june i d like to be 20 stone bu then :) Hopefully we can help motivate each other xx

Back