Trying to be 100%!!

Starzz

I've been lurking around the forums for a while getting some great inspiration from all the great posters here but now I feel that I need some extra support.
I did Lighterlife in 2008 and lost 5 stone relatively easily. I never lapsed was really focused and found it a breeze. What I did do however was stop before I reached my goal. I was about a stone and a half off. I guess its a familiar story, I thought I'd learned all I needed to know and could lose the rest with weight watchers. I was wrong and gradually it all went back on.

I kept trying to lose and got trapped into the cycle of joining WW,SW and rosemary conley on a loop until eventually i just gained it all back:sigh:

So at the start of this year I decided to give it another go and for about 8 weeks it was going great until I lapsed. It was only a small thing I did but somehow It opened a floodgate and now I cant seem to get back in the saddle. For about 6 weeks now I've just been messing around and sabotaging all my attempts.

My LLC says that if I can get my BMI to 30 I can start Lighterlife lite so I am tring to aim for that.
This is by far the best diet I have done and I love my weekly meetings so giving up is not really an option. I am just acutely aware that I dont seem to have learned all the lessons around food I should have by now.

Hopefully I will get some good advice and support here :):)

You know it works so try and be positive and believe in yourself. You can do it and everyone on here will help you on your way! Have a great 100% day:)

Welcome back Starzz

Hi Welcome back to LL.
i agree, it's the best weight loss programme for me too, especially if you have a good LLC.
You'll get loads of support with us. :)
:welcome2:

Hi Starzz, What a shame that the weight has all gone back on again... that happens to a lot of us so don't despair on that count!
As for being 100%.. I think that is heading for a downfall at the off...do you really think you are a superbeing? 95% would be HUGE but 80% would be sort of dooable....:D Hope you get my drift!?!

Try not to be so hard on yourself and for starters put the past behind you and now be a new you with all the wonderful and exciting expectation of showing what you are really made of and that you can AND will do it.

All the very best to you .... :)

Starzz said:
I've been lurking around the forums for a while getting some great inspiration from all the great posters here but now I feel that I need some extra support.
I did Lighterlife in 2008 and lost 5 stone relatively easily. I never lapsed was really focused and found it a breeze. What I did do however was stop before I reached my goal. I was about a stone and a half off. I guess its a familiar story, I thought I'd learned all I needed to know and could lose the rest with weight watchers. I was wrong and gradually it all went back on.

I kept trying to lose and got trapped into the cycle of joining WW,SW and rosemary conley on a loop until eventually i just gained it all back:sigh:

So at the start of this year I decided to give it another go and for about 8 weeks it was going great until I lapsed. It was only a small thing I did but somehow It opened a floodgate and now I cant seem to get back in the saddle. For about 6 weeks now I've just been messing around and sabotaging all my attempts.

My LLC says that if I can get my BMI to 30 I can start Lighterlife lite so I am tring to aim for that.
This is by far the best diet I have done and I love my weekly meetings so giving up is not really an option. I am just acutely aware that I dont seem to have learned all the lessons around food I should have by now.

Hopefully I will get some good advice and support here :):)

It's like you are reading about my life- I did LL did amazingly well in it lost loads looked great and then stopped because of financial constraints and also people around me telling me how awful I looked.. It was as if they preferred me like a blob..

Sadly weight appeared agin from all angles and as I try to get back in the LL program I keep getting sidetracked. One week great next awful.. Wish I could just live in my own bubble for 6mths with nothing but my food packs!!! :(

Back