Trying to get back on track with Slimming World

bethso

Hi, I started Slimming World in January this year and managed to lose a stone and a half, but I have 'fallen off the wagon' so to speak and need to get back on track.

Just can't seem to get as motivated as I was at the start of the year!

Need some tips/inspiration please because I'm finding it impossible. :(

I feel your pain, I really do. It took me 9 months to put back on 2 and 1/2 stone.
You can get your mojo back, you just have to remember what it felt like when you lost that first 1/2 stone, the happiness of achieving something so hard. The little shinny stickers to place on your book!!
Have you tried buying a food diary? It's got places to write your hopes, best days and even better a page where you colour in a balloon every time you loose a 1lb it soon adds up.
I wish you well for this week, keep in touch x

I feel your pain, I really do. It took me 9 months to put back on 2 and 1/2 stone.
You can get your mojo back, you just have to remember what it felt like when you lost that first 1/2 stone, the happiness of achieving something so hard. The little shinny stickers to place on your book!!
Have you tried buying a food diary? It's got places to write your hopes, best days and even better a page where you colour in a balloon every time you loose a 1lb it soon adds up.
I wish you well for this week, keep in touch x

Took me a while but I have been back on plan for the last week! Hope I stick to it this time!

i started sw on my own last year and lost 2 stones but then slowly lost the will power to continue and always gave in to the wrong foods. i gained 1 stone again over 4 months. so last week i decided to join a group to work on my will power and first week weigh in i lost 6ibs. im very amazed and excited.what i couldnt achieve in 4 months i did it in 1 week. but hope to see how things go with the group. wish everyone here the best in their journey.

i started sw on my own last year and lost 2 stones but then slowly lost the will power to continue and always gave in to the wrong foods. i gained 1 stone again over 4 months. so last week i decided to join a group to work on my will power and first week weigh in i lost 6ibs. im very amazed and excited.what i couldnt achieve in 4 months i did it in 1 week. but hope to see how things go with the group. wish everyone here the best in their journey.
That's amazing, well done! I need your motivation!

Back