Trying to get my mojo back (new pic)

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Added a new pic to my album, trying to get back on track i stayed the same this week but at least it wasn't a gain and i did have a night out. I'm going to really try and push myself this week so all your support is needed!!

What a fantastic difference. You have had an amazing weightloss, well done.

oh my god you look amazing, youve done so well!! bet you feel great too! ive got 5 stones to lose but giving myself a goal of 3 first so i dont dissappoint myself, got sisters wedding in july everyone is going trying on there dresses etc but i havent even started as i want to drop down atleast 2 dress sizes to look ok there all size 6's so when i stand next to them as a size 16/18 i look HUGE :)

Your progress is amazing. Just taken a look at your pics! You look lovely! I hope I can keep my motivation going until I have such wonderful progress!

Yes doubledebra, I've just looked again at your CD journey via the photographs - it is so amazing.
You really are so close to reaching goal - please keep up the good work. Being slim and healthy must make life so much easier, particularly if you are back at work as a midwife, best of luck x

thanks for all your support everyone yes i am working as a midwife and loving it! just got to shift this last 2st!!

Wow that's amazing, well done you!! You should be very proud of yourself, you look fabulous!

:wow::wow::wow:
omg you've done amazing l think l've lost my mojo today but by god after seeing your pic's l know l can do it thanks debra

What a fabulous pic!!! Well done sweetie xxx

Hi Debra,

As everyone says you look fantastic!!!! What an inspiration! Do you mind me asking how old you are? In the recent pics you look about 23/24 but in the before pics you look mid 30 to late 30's so I really haven't go a clue what your age actually is. No matter what, you look incredible, what a difference a year makes. You've made me so determined to keep this up! :D

You've had an amazing weight loss, congrats :)

PS. I'm a newish member is that why I can't view pics?

You've had an amazing weight loss, congrats :)

PS. I'm a newish member is that why I can't view pics?

Yes, I think you have to post 100 ish posts.

I've posted a comment too, you look gorgeous :D

Do you mind me asking how old you are? In the recent pics you look about 23/24 but in the before pics you look mid 30 to late 30's so I really haven't go a clue what your age actually is.

what a difference a year makes.

Thanks everyone, scooterchick what a lovely compliment....i'm 27 no one has told me i look younger yet i definitely feel it!!

yes i look very different in my feb 09 pics to my now pics but actually only been doing the diet for 7mths hopefully i can get a wriggle on with this last 2st i'm going to a pole dancing class tomorrow for the first time, my sister goes and she says its great for toning so i thought i'd give it a try i'll let you all know how it goes :)

Back