• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Trying to get my mojo back (new pic)

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey

Chlo

Silver Member
What a fantastic difference. You have had an amazing weightloss, well done.

oh my god you look amazing, youve done so well!! bet you feel great too! ive got 5 stones to lose but giving myself a goal of 3 first so i dont dissappoint myself, got sisters wedding in july everyone is going trying on there dresses etc but i havent even started as i want to drop down atleast 2 dress sizes to look ok there all size 6's so when i stand next to them as a size 16/18 i look HUGE :)

AlexIce

Silver Member
Your progress is amazing. Just taken a look at your pics! You look lovely! I hope I can keep my motivation going until I have such wonderful progress!

Yes doubledebra, I've just looked again at your CD journey via the photographs - it is so amazing.
You really are so close to reaching goal - please keep up the good work. Being slim and healthy must make life so much easier, particularly if you are back at work as a midwife, best of luck x

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
thanks for all your support everyone yes i am working as a midwife and loving it! just got to shift this last 2st!!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Wow that's amazing, well done you!! You should be very proud of yourself, you look fabulous!

:wow::wow::wow:
omg you've done amazing l think l've lost my mojo today but by god after seeing your pic's l know l can do it thanks debra

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
What a fabulous pic!!! Well done sweetie xxx

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Hi Debra,

As everyone says you look fantastic!!!! What an inspiration! Do you mind me asking how old you are? In the recent pics you look about 23/24 but in the before pics you look mid 30 to late 30's so I really haven't go a clue what your age actually is. No matter what, you look incredible, what a difference a year makes. You've made me so determined to keep this up! :D

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
You've had an amazing weight loss, congrats :)

PS. I'm a newish member is that why I can't view pics?

Yes, I think you have to post 100 ish posts.

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Do you mind me asking how old you are? In the recent pics you look about 23/24 but in the before pics you look mid 30 to late 30's so I really haven't go a clue what your age actually is.

what a difference a year makes.
Thanks everyone, scooterchick what a lovely compliment....i'm 27 no one has told me i look younger yet i definitely feel it!!

yes i look very different in my feb 09 pics to my now pics but actually only been doing the diet for 7mths hopefully i can get a wriggle on with this last 2st i'm going to a pole dancing class tomorrow for the first time, my sister goes and she says its great for toning so i thought i'd give it a try i'll let you all know how it goes :)