Trying to lose baby weight!!

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello. I've been reading these for a week but never had the courage to join- but here I am!!
This is the 2nd time I've been on ss last time I lost 2.5 stone, this time I've lost 8lb in 11 days which isn't great but I have cheated!!!! It's so hard- I have 3 boys and the youngest is only just. 6months so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself as I've already lost 2 and a bit stone since having my baby.
I'm currently weighing in at 11.12 and im desperate to be 9.13!!!
From Monday I'm giving it my all-no nibbling the children's left overs or having the odd bit of choccy!! Willpower where are you?????????

Aw your the same weight as me huni I'm wanting to be 9.8 but not losing any as I'm always cheating lol but my first two weeks I lost 13 pounds which isn't bad but still not focused iv got 2 kids hard to diet when they munch on junk food x

I know amber its so so hard-I'm 11 lb down and I've been on it 2 weeks 2moro so I'm really happy will that! Hoping I can be a pound lighter in the morning and I will be over the moon!!!! Xx fingers crossed- good luck xxx

Like both you ladies I want to be in the late 9'stone range. I list 10bs in 2 weeks then gained a pound so 9lbs down in total. about 13lb to go. Just realised though I am on a post pregnancy thread...I have nt recently had a baby. Purple.

Last edited:
Ok I'm now 10.7 so well on my way to the late 9's (purple- don't worry about the post baby bit- we are all on a weightless journey so in the same boat!!) x

The weight isn't coming off as quickly which is annoying, but despite a teensy bit of cheating the weight is still going in the right direction!! Only 1lb this week which is the smallest loss I've had so hoping it starts shifting again soon!! How are all you ladies/guys doing??? Better get my water.......

Well done !

Sent from my iPad

Back