Trying to move on

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
I shouldn't let it get to me but i do :(:(:(

It's VERY disheartening isn't it? And WHY????????
Also i don't understand the "i bet you lost inches though" argument either. if anyone could explain it to me.
All you can do is keep going.

Dont lose heart petal, I gained 0.5 two weeks ago, then this week i lost 3.5 its all swings and roundabouts, and one thing that I can GARAUNTEE you is if you stick to it, you will be pleased as punch and the weight WILL come off, and if you give in, you WILL regret it, but I know that you were not thinking of doing that anyway were you?
You should be so proud of yourself so far, and I bet you drop loads next week.
x

Thanks Everyone :)

But this weekend has been a disaster :( i can't even begin to count the points ive used :(

Hubby and myself have just split up and im in self distruct mode
:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Aw Petal, so sorry to hear about your split hun. Your diet is the last thing on your mind at the moment. Take each day at a time and come on here for support when you can. We will all be thinking about you. Sending you lots and lots of hugs hun xxx

Aw Petal, so sorry to hear about your split hun. Your diet is the last thing on your mind at the moment. Take each day at a time and come on here for support when you can. We will all be thinking about you. Sending you lots and lots of hugs hun xxx

Thanks Cheryl

That means a lot to me xx

oh petal im so sorry,your diet will be the last thing on your mind dont beat yourself up lovey.
sending you a huge hug:gen126:

Well this week i have lost 4lbs not surprised really as i don't think i've eaten a thing since monday :cry:

Oh Petal - Im so sorry!! Ive just seen this now.

Are you ok pet?

Is there anything I can do?

You poor thing, how are you holding up?

Oh Petal - Im so sorry!! Ive just seen this now.

Are you ok pet?

Is there anything I can do?

You poor thing, how are you holding up?

Thanks Nikki

I wish i could say i was ok think it's just satarting to hit me.

Sorry for not posting on others threads this week i feel a bit selfish.

Oh Petal - dont be silly darling, your not expected to post on the others!!!

When did it happen?

I dont know what to say to you. Just wish I could make you feel better!! xxx

Back