ProPoints Trying to shift the baby weight for the last time.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by JennyT, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. JennyT

JennyT New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I am new to this site but have been reading everyone else's food and weight loss diaries with interest. I am trying to shift my excess baby weight, and as my oldest child starts school on Monday, I hope that this is the time ;)

I put on five stone with my first pregnancy, and although I have lost all the weight from my second pregnancy, am still carrying three extra stones around with me. Well, less now, but that's where I started.

Because of work and kids, I am trying to do WW solely using the iPhone app, and although my friend is a WW leader, I am really missing the support of a group.

I have battled with my weight for the last fifteen years really, and have tended to lose with Slimming World prior to this. However I have come to the conclusion that, because I am a very greedy person, SW is not the right diet for me, as unlimited amounts of anything just feed my gluttony.

Anyway, I thought I might start a weight loss diary. Today was my *checks app* eighth weigh in, and I've only lost ten bloody pounds, as I put two on this week.

I started 8 weeks ago at 13st 2lb. Now weigh 12st 6lb. I'm not sure what weight I would like to be, I just want to get to the point where all my pre-pregnancy clothes fit me. I think it will be somewhere around the 10st 7lb mark.

Would be grateful for any support at all. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Jenny , you are doing really well . Dont worry about how long it takes to loose your weight . Its not a race. we have all put up at times but its bouncing back that gets you to your goal . It cant be easy with small kids and working as well so pat yourself on the back for doing so well . look at the positive things and dont beat yourself up for not being perfect !!! None of us are . Its persistance that counts:D:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.