Trying to stay focused!!

Mandy-j

OK, so i am on here trying ti distract myself.... it's tea time and i'm having to cook for my 4 children, why does food smell so nice when you know u can't have any, i don't even think i am hungry, but the thought of it is in my head now. So the plan is, give kids their tea, then wash up then out for a walk in the rain to allow myself time to think and to remind myself of why i am doing this. I'm coming to the end of day three and know that things will start to get better soon, just need to stick with it!!!

Well the OH decided to come for a walk with me and the kids, which i thought was nice, untill the first stop was the corner shop so they could all stock up on sweets, that they all ate while we were walking, which put me in a foul mood, just dont feel supported.... i'm back home now and just feel like going to bed to get away from them all, which is a bit unreasonable to say it's not even seven yet... just feel so miserable..... i'm not giving in though!!!

Don't give up. It will get easier. Explain to your DH that you didn't think his actions were very supportive. Sometimes people do things without thinking them through. Chin up.

awww ... I had to speak to my DH about that too. He bought himself (on more than one occasion) a mars bar and left it in the fridge right in the door. He then slices it up really thinly and eats it from a plat (posh eh?) in front of the telly. I have asked him not to do that now as its just plain not fair. SO yesterday I used his car and in the door was a crisp wrapper and a mars wrapper ...arg there is no getting away from it all is there?

Anyway - I didnt mean to hijack your thread and rant ... I am just saying I understand. HUGS

Back