Trying to stick with sw with this pregnancy

tabu

Hi

5 weeks pregnant, and 3 stone over weight. Hoping to stick with sw through this pregnancy to avoid putting on excess weight like last time.

Started the sw plan last Sunday stuck with it 100% till friday for 5 days, due to planned events knew the weekend would be off the plan. So weigh myself on Saturday morning and after 5 days I had lost 1.5lbs...

Drawing a line under the weekend back on the plan as of today

ps: doing sw from home

Thank goodness got past day one , which always a challenge for me

b: weetbix ( hx b & hxa)
L: Jacket with beans & cheese ( hxa)
D: veg stirfry ( hxb for one table spoon of extra virgin olive oil)

syns 15 ; made up of biscuits & chrisps

Hi ya, subscribing. Congratulations x

havnt been on here to report my progress for the past few days ...
but i have been sticking to the plan overall .However have been slipping up on my syns.

todays intake:

b: beans on toast (hxb) two boiled eggs
L: None
D: chicken liver (hxb for extra virgin olive oil) with cheesy mash ( hxa x 2) , half apple

syns: think about 20 ( crisps, biscuits )

worried about the lack of fruit I am having , need to focus on that --even though I hate it

I am the same although my situation is complicated at the moment so maybe I'm just not letting it sink in until I find out what's happening

I am the same although my situation is complicated at the moment so maybe I'm just not letting it sink in until I find out what's happening

Hopefully all will be well , but I can imagine that the waiting around must be hard. I don't even have any strong symptoms either so that's another contributing factor. I am in a very bad habit of coming down the steps running like mad ...and have to now keep reminding myself to stop doing that.

Todays intake:

B: none
L: Beans on toast ( HXB)
S: Crisps ( 5.5 syns)
D: Chicken liver again ( think it might be a craving as having second night in a row) with roast potatoes, cheese salad ( hxa x 2)

zero fruit intake again , and very little water ...need to focus on this

will weigh myself again tomorrow even though it is day 5 as my weekends seem to be unpredictable food wise , but I will try to keep on track. If I weigh myself tomorrow I can see if there was any loss before the weekend damage

Another pound loss and a terrible weekend foodwise. My weekends are always this way...I am just thinking its so hard to stick to the plan on weekends I might even consider following the plan 5 days a week and then having weekends off. At least that way I will be eatinng healthy majority of the week ,keeping excess weight gain to minimum.. will see.

Todays intake

B: None
L: sw chips and salad
s: banana
d; sw kfc chicken ( hxb x 2 for breaded coating) and salad , apple

syns have had none so far , no junk in the house so not sure what to use on

hx a will have hot milk before I go to bed

Back