Trying to work something out...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by angelcords, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. angelcords

angelcords Member

Weight Watchers Pro Points Plan
    Hi! I am Jacqueline and I am new :D Hope everyone is well :)

Just a quick question. When I was on the Discovery Plan I was (generally) able to work out whether a meal was high in points or not without using the calculator just by looking at how high the sat fat was. But now that I am on the Pro Point Plan, obviously I need to work out which to look for now as I am not sure which it is, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me which one now I would be looking for the most? Is it the fat still?Is that the "killer" number or one of the other three? I know bringing the pp calculator would help, but for those days I forget it (and I generally do, even on the old plan!) I was wondering which one.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I think the "killer" number on PP is probably Carbs, although also, a quick guide to work out (very) rough points is to divide the calories by 40, so that can give you a wee idea too :)
  4. angelcords

angelcords Member

Weight Watchers Pro Points Plan
    Thank you for that :D And I will give that rough guide to points a crack as well...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.