Tryingtolose's Food Diary

Sunday 08 July 2012:

Another Extra Easy day

Breakfast: 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, two bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries

Lunch: fruit salad made with bananas, peaches, strawberries, berries and a grapefruit

Dinner: Oven SW fries, steak, lentils, salad, corn on the cob and beans in tomato sauce

Drinks: 1 coffee, water, tea

Snacks: 1 small packet of maltesers

Monday 09 July 2012:

Back to Green days: they are much easier during the week, plus I'm not really a meat person!

Breakfast: 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, two bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries

Lunch: wholewheat pasta with homemade tomato sauce and 4 bananas :(

Dinner: Mashed potatoes made with 10gr butter [3 Syns] and 250ml fat free milk, salad and vegetable steaks

Drinks: 3 cups of green tea, water, 1 glass of non alcoholic beer (2 Syns)

Snacks: 4 Mikados (2 Syns), 1 small packet maltesers (3.5 Syns) and 1 small chocolate waffle (2 Syns)

Last edited:
Thanks Missy! It really means a lot!
Especially since when I tell other people (who are not on a diet and never have been) that I've lost 2.5 kg in one month they are surprised at how little this is and they keep patronizing me, telling me that if I cut what I eat in half and stopped cheating I would have lost all the weight right away! But they don't believe that I haven't cheated at all! And the rate that I lose, is what it is. It is healthy according to doctors and nutritionists, but according to the "nice" people around, that "are only looking out for you" it's nothing!
For me it's OK! I'm quite happy with what I have accomplished so far and I intend to keep going.

It's what you're happy with that matters and if you're happy - keep on doing it! SW reckon we should be losing 1 - 2lb per week which is pretty much where you are by the look of it so all good :D

Tuesday 10 July 2012:

Breakfast: 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, a banana, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries

Lunch: wholewheat pasta with homemade tomato sauce, bread [HEX B] and 2 fat free yogurts

Snack: 4 Mikados [2 Syns]

Dinner: Mashed potatoes made with 10gr butter [3 Syns] and 250ml fat free milk, corn on the cob, salad and vegetable steaks

Drinks: 3 green teas, water, 1 glass non alcoholic beer [2 Syns]

Snacks: 1 small maltesers bag [3.5 Syns]

Last edited:
Wednesday 11 July 2012:

Breakfast: - (I wasn't hungry)

Lunch: Mashed potatoes made with 10gr butter [3 Syns] and 250ml fat free milk

Dinner: Pasta with homemade tomato sauce and salad

Snacks: 1 Lindt ball (2 Syns), 2 Mikados (1 Syn), 1 small maltesers bag (3.5 Syns)

Drinks: 4 green teas, water

Notes: I've had the munchies all day long today! I just wanted to eat something all the time! It's exactly 12 days since my last period. Could it be that I will be ovulating one of these days? Could explain why I feel a little bloated...!

Thursday 12 July 2012:

Breakfast: 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, a banana, strawberries, blackberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries, 1 cappuccino made with fat free milk

Lunch: Pasta with homemade tomato sauce, 2 bananas and bread [HEX B]

Snack: 2 Mikados [1 Syn]

Dinner: 300gr gniocchi [9 Syns] with 10gr butter [3 Syns]

Snacks: 1 Lindt chocolate ball [2 Syns]

Drinks: 3 cups green tea, 1 cup black tea, water

Last edited:
Friday 13 July 2012:

Breakfast: 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, a banana, strawberries, blackberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries, 1 cappuccino made with fat free milk
*I have to admit that having this breakfast day in day out is starting to become boring...*

Lunch: Pasta with homemade tomato sauce

Dinner: Mashed potatoes made with 10gr butter [3 Syns] and 250ml fat free milk, 1/2 corn on the cob, vegetable steaks and salad

Snacks: 1 Lindt chocolate ball [2 Syns], 1 small maltesers bag [3.5 Syns]

Drinks: 3 cups green tea, 2 cups coffee, water

Last edited:
Thanks Missy! I also think it's going well so far! It's a slow kind of loss, but at least I'm losing! :)
I

I was disappointed when I started SW as I thought the losses would be more but they have got better now - this seems to be what is happening to you.

Good Luck

Saturday 14 July 2012:

Brunch: 2 eggs sunny side up, on toast [HEX B], with 28gr cheese [HEX A], 1/2 banana, 4 strawberries, 1 peach and 1/2 grapefruit

Snack: 2 Mikados [1 Syn]

Dinner: Mashed potatoes made with 10gr butter [3 Syns] and 250ml fat free milk, 1/2 corn on the cob, vegetable steaks and salad

Drinks: 2 coffees, 1/2 alcohol free beer [2 Syns] tea and water

*My boyfriend's brother has invited us for brunch tomorrow because of his birthday, so I really doubt that things are going to go exactly according to plan, but I'll be back on track in the evening!

Monday 16 July 2012:

Breakfast: Pasta with 4 tbsp low fat kechup [2 Syns]

Lunch: Pasta bolognese made with minced quorn and 28 gr parmesan [HEX A]

Dinner: Pasta bolognese made with minced quorn and 28 gr parmesan [HEX A]

Drinks: 1 coffee with cream [3 Syns], water, tea

Snacks: 3 Lindt chocolate balls [6 Syns]

Tuesday 17 July 2012:

Breakfast: 1 yogurt and 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free blueberry yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, a banana, strawberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries

Lunch: Pasta bolognese made with minced quorn

Snacks: 2 Lindt chocolate balls [4 Syns]

Drinks: 3 cups peppermint green tea, water

Last edited:
Wednesday 18 July 2012:

Breakfast: 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free vanilla yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, a banana, strawberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries

Lunch: Mashed potatoes made with 10gr butter and 250ml fat free milk, corn on the cob, 1 vegetable steak (leftovers from last night's dinner so I am not counting the Syns, I already counted them yesterday)

Dinner: Pasta bolognese made with minced quorn

Drinks: 3 cups green tea, water

Last edited:
tryingtolose said:
Tuesday 17 July 2012:

Breakfast: 1 yogurt and 28gr oatmeal [HEXB] made in the microwave with 1 fat free blueberry yogurt (180gr), dash of milk, a banana, strawberries, dash of sweetener and blueberries

Lunch: Pasta bolognese made with minced quorn

Drinks: 3 cups peppermint green tea, water

I'm dead impressed that you managed to eat only 4 mikados - I just can't do it! I don't dare buy them anymore after my blow out on them a month or so back haha ;)

Back