Tryingtolose's Food Diary

:( Oh love! I'm so sorry you've had a rotten week! At least you're at the end of it now,hopefully your charming brother won't be around so you can get some peace and quiet. Family can be so difficult...

*massive hugs* I really hope today is better for you xx

Hey, just popped in to say hello. Work is killing me these days, next Monday I have an oral exam which is probably the most important of my entire phd career, so I am studying like crazy!
Other than that, still doing WW, not doing badly either, I am 74 kg today, the lowest I have been since christmas 2010...! Wonderful! Can't wait to lose more!

I hear ya babe, life would be so much easier without work getting in the way ;)

Good luck with your oral exam! And well done on the weight loss! It's great seeing a forgotten number :)

Take care,

Bron

Hello!
So I am back...again! With my tail between my legs!
I had a rough couple of months, then a stressful couple of months preparing for my wedding and after that we (the husband and I) spend a bit more than a month just indulging ourselves!
With that being said, we decided that it's high time we started again, no excuses! We have a goal in mind (start trying for kids next year) and I would like to be prepared body-wise for it!
So, here it goes! Wish me luck!

Monday 19.05.2014 (78.1 kg):

Breakfast: black coffee with sweetener (0 PP)

Lunch: 193 g risotto with onions (6 PP)

Dinner: Spinach and cheese tortellini in the oven with tomato sauce and low fat feta (10 PP)

Supper: 1/2 melon, handful of cherries, 2 medlars (are they called like that?) and a camomile tea with lemon juice and sweetener (0 PP)

Total for the day: 16 PP

Tuesday 20.05.2014 (76.9 kg): (obviously water weight lost, still, feels good to see a lower number on the scale!)

Breakfast: cappuccino made with 125 mL WW milk and sweetener (1 PP)

Lunch: 193 g risotto with onions (6 PP)

Dinner: Spinach and cheese tortellini in the oven with tomato sauce and low fat feta (10 PP) + salad with 3 tbsp balsamico dressing (3 PP)

Supper: 1/2 melon, handful of cherries, 2 medlars (are they called like that?) and a camomile tea with lemon juice and sweetener (0 PP)

Total for the day: 20 PP

Last edited:
Obviously I don't have enough time to keep a daily diary, but I'll try to update at least once a week!

So, last week was pretty good, lost 2.6 kg, but I know that this will not go on like this, it will slow down considerably. I am really happy though, especially considering that we had to attend 2 parties this weekend (one on Friday and one on Saturday) and I certainly didn't stick to WW! I killed it in the worst way possible! But still, not too shabby!

I ate a trout for dinner yesterday and I have another one for today, I am wondering if this week's big loss has anything to do with that...let's see!

Back