tsweety81 157 day holiday countdown

tsweety81

hi all well ive been on slim and save on and off for 2 weeks i havent yet done a full week but so far have gone down nearly 8 lbs in those two week.

ive struggled with my weight for about 10 years now since i had my son.i was never really slim as i had epilepsy when i was young and the medication i was made me chubby.i havent had epilepsy since about age 11 and i did slim down and never really felt overweight at school.i worked in a cake factory in london and because i walked alot,even home from work alot of times which was a good hour and a half walk i lost weight while i was there and was about a size 12 but i dont think i could ever get below this i now everyone says it but i do belive iam big boned.iam quite large chested as well which always makes u look bigger.

anywayz im determined to carry on and be 100% from now.i was considering atkins but i think i want to get the weight off first then worry about matenaince. i have done fine during the week it is just the weekends i find really hard as i cook for my family everyday and my hubby is 6ft and a stick and can eat alot without putting on weight he hates this but im v jealous.Anyway i havent been on holiday for 5 years and was not much smaller than iam now when i went so iam determined to lose at least 4 stone would love 5 but 4 would be good. i also cant wait not to be obese anymore i ahte when we all do the wii me my son and hubby and they r both ideal and then mine is like obese.....its so embaressing. iam not the largest iver ever been i did get t 15st 13 after i had my son but my body jst seems to love the 14s. but i feel good that i have already seen the scales go from 14 13.75 to 14st 6. iam hoping that when i do a full 100% week i will get a good loss. anyway that all for now. will be weighing in weekly(if i can keep off the scales) and as tomoro will be my first day back on my first weigh in will be the following tues. its my birthday tomoro but not gonna let that stop me and dnt need to be reminded iam 31 already:sigh:

well today is my first day bak on 100% tfr.i felt much better when doing slim and save i like going to bed not full up. i dont think i managed to get into ketosis at all last time as i didnt stop feeling hungry and my tum was a grumbling most days.im really hoping that i will get into it this time.each day gone is a day nearer to my hols so neeeeeeeeeeed to get my butt into gear. i think im gonna gve the bars a miss for a couple of weeks as i was having one a day with 3 other packs but maybe this was stalling me. hope you all have a fab s&s day xxxx

well hi all...cant believe i started my diary 4 weeks ago and i havent stuck to the diet at all since then and to think i cud be a stone down by now.well today is a new day and a fresh start this coming friday there is only 18 weeks until i go away so just gotta be determined and keep my goal in mind.good luck to everyone else you r all doing brilliantly.i know i can do this i must not give up so easy.please any tips on how to stop yourself ruining it each time wud be great. stay warm xxxxxxxxx

Hi there! I started off well and then fell back into to my binge mode cycle and like you I see everyone else sticking to plan and think I could've lost a stone. I'm on day 7 of Cambridge but will be swtiching to Slim & Save hopefully today when my packs arrive. This time I am going to stick with it and lose a stone or near enough by 25 April. If you have stuck to SnS for several days then you have to ability to make the choice to stick to plan just like me. So let's stop messing around and stick to plan. I read a post on here where someone was asking for motivational tips and there were great responses posted back but one simply said we all have to find our own motivation for sticking to plan.

One thing I have found helpful is my book by Riley overcoming overeating and if I read a bit every night it helps me focus the next day. Other thing is my jeans getting looser and feeling the room and also squeezing myself into a smaller pair of jeans which get less tighter as the inches come off. Obviously I went off the rails and put on 6 of the 13 pounds I'd lost but I am back on track and I need and want to lose at least 2 stones by 22 June.I know it is achievable IF i stick to plan. If I don't then I won't lose the weight. . Remember the buzz of when the scale goes down and the buzz in the morning when you complete a full day sticking to plan. Control is really what this is about and I will continue to work on it despite any laspes.

day 6 and weighed in yest two days early and had a loss of 5.5 lbs. very happy with that.i know not every week will be like that but iam determined to stick at it and be slimmer for my hols which is now only 7 weeks and 5 days away.really must try and resist weighing myself.cant wait for tomoro to get some truffa and mac n cheese. hope you all doin well. i cant wait to b in the 12's and only 3.5 lb until im no longer obese yay xxx

You cab make a huge Change in 7 weeks hun

Well done on your progress so far Xx

day 7.done well so far.always find the weekends so hard as the fam eat so much but i stuck to it.ave had a really bad tum today so i did have a plain rich tea for breakfast and a tiny amout of chicken for lunch jst dry fired with garlic and paprika.gonna have mac n cheese and truffa whn everyone has theirs.hoping the biscuit wont do too much damage i dnt even think im in ketosis yet so not too worried about that.right off to stick chicken in the oven for the fam then jst try and put my feet up for half an hour as got a stinking headache xxx

day 8....doing well so far.i find it much easier to not have breakfast and just eat from something at lunch then dinner.had mac and cheese with salad and mushrooms. for dinner its some prawns salad and then a truffa and mayb a shake mid afternoon.went to asda and treated myslf to a cpl bit for my holiday i brought all size 18s and they all fit.this is good for me.im hoping by time i go on holiday they will be abit looser.still over 7 weeks before i go.....

day 9.woke up too early thanks to my dd.feeling very tired.not sure im even in ketosis yet.ive been doin 2 packs plus protein which i know isnt enough but i just dont have enough packs at the min.as of next week i will be doin 4 packs as im ordetng 4 weeks supply on friday.im bit worried im not gonna lose any weight this week.i was down a lb yest but went bak up this morning.i know i know i shouldnt weigh everyday i just cant help myself.im really gonna try not to weigh now until sat.good morning to everyone hope u hav a gud day xxxxx

Im the same weigh everyday, should really wait for weigh in day!!

You will feel much better with four packs :)

Have a good day x

no longer holiday goal but slim for xmas& anew me for a new year......

so i started this diary quite a while before my holiday but unfortunately i didnt really stick to the diet. i have restarted as of yesterday and had 3 packs plus protein.today im thinking 4 packs.i am gonna try hard not to weigh myself everyday and if possible i would love to just do it just once a month as i think it would feel much better to see the whole months loss as aposed weeks where it might be lower and i end up giving up.i have my sister and fam coming this weekend so thats gonna be a challenge as they want to treat us to a meal out or takeaway for our anniversary but im gonna be strong and jst have a nicely spiced chicken breast with salad which i love anyway.i just wish i could stay in bed longer cos i find it so hard when i get up early, thats the joys of having children i guess. well hope you all feeling good this morning.sending lots of sns fairy dust so you dont feel hungry & are 100% xxx

Back