Tubsy Malone's Weight Loss Journey

Happy Monday all!

Welcome to my weight loss diary with Slim & Save.

I have around three stone to lose to get back to my ideal weight of about 10 stone.

I have been on and off diets for years. I’m pretty ashamed really, I lost around six years of my twenties unhappy with my weight and on and off diets. I turned 30 recently and weigh more than I ever have (around 13 and a half stone). The last thing I want is to be 30 and fat.

So here goes, I know the next few months will probably be hard but I guess the sooner I get started, the sooner I can start my life over again with my husband! Cause that’s what it feels like, doesn’t it? That life has stopped in some way. You put off social events, going places, and vow after every holiday that you won’t sit in a bikini at that weight again.

I hope you will all follow me along and comment, I need the motivation if I’m honest! Would love to know about how all of you are doing too.

Good luck everyone, and here goes my chocolate shake…

That’s a wrap!

:welcome2: Hi hope your first day is going well:talk017:What plan are you doing?Completely agree I just stopped living my life for the past year and a half I felt so embarrassed that Id put on nearly 5 stone in that time I'd been going through alot and stopped taking my thyroid medication which was incredibly stupid so it sped up my weight gain.My partner works in a gym when we first got together people would come tell me i was gorgeous those comments stopped i just hated going out but now I feel great Ive been doing sns for a 4 weeks as of today. I havent done diets before except SW which didnt work for me at all but this Ive found rather easy I like how regimented it is for me.The chocolate shakes are fab love them hot as well they're like a really indulgent hot chocolate.

I love the chocolate shake!

I'm doing Simplicity! What about you? Can I ask how much you have lost in that time? I once did Celebrity Slim, back in 2012 and I lost two stone between February and May, it would have been more but for my love of carbs :(

Haha I love carbs toast is such a big weakness for me.

I started on simplicity completely then after two weeks I started having friday and saturday as lifestyle days while the rest of the week I follow the simplicity plan.

Yeah no problem hun Ive been doing sns for 4 weeks as of today tomorrow is my fourth weigh in fingers crossed
I'm 5"7 and started at 14st12lbs or 94.38kgs if you work in kgs I was last tuesday on my 3rd weigh in 13st5lbs or 84.82kgs

I'll be posting my 4th week weigh in details tomorrow

I know its annoying to mention but do take your measurements sometime when you look at week by week photos you may not see major differences at first but knowing that you have lost those inches is really motivating especially if your like me and an hour glass shape so i started at 46 chest 36 wast 46 hips so I always put on weight and lose weight evenly so its not too noticeable on me until I lose alot but I know now that last week I had lost 2 inches off my bust, 3 off my waist, 2 off my hips and 3 off each thigh since I started this.
Although photos certainly help when you compare before you started to your second or third week.

Breakfast: Chocolate shake
Lunch: Will be a chocolate shake

Dinner and supper I believe will be either a soup and a bar or mild curry and a bar.

Got my pink Fitbit on and I'm ready to go!

Ooh I've got one of those coming soon the fit bit that is.

Hello

Hope you are well. How's plan going?

Here to follow your journey :) I am on day 3 of simplicity and want to lose 5 stone.. Did slim and save before and lost 11 stone but have had a baby 10 months ago and I gained eeek 8 stone.. Lost 3 naturally but now the hard work starts.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow eleven stone thats sooo impressive! Amazing. I'm so impatient and have so little will power but that definitely puts it in perspective for me. If you can achieve such an amazing loss I should be able to lose my weight too! Well done!

I have to admit, today is more of a re-start. It all went wrong when i got home :( the hubby ordered Dominos and bought me one forgetting i was dieting! Argggh! My Parents are visiting us tonight but my Mum is also dieting so dinner shouldn’t be an issue.

Good luck to you, we can all stick to this and reach our goals together! I for one find the diaries and forums to be a massive help because, as I say, my will power is so low even though I’m so unhappy with my size.

That is impressive 11 stone. Ive had a similar amount to lose as ypur new target of 5 stone :D I've been doing this for almost month now.

Aww don't worry TM you've fallen down but you've brushed yourself down and got back up again and are back on plan that is what you should take away from this that instead of saying we'll it's ruined now what's the point (let's be honest we've all done this on a diet) you said nope today is a new day a fresh start :D It shows real progress

This is very true, losetheduvetsuit. Sadly, easier said than done! I have always been a ‘can’t start a diet before the weekend’ person. But I have come to find, I can’t start a diet on a Monday either! Where is my discipline! I am ordering more supplies today in the hope that it gets me going.

How are you getting on?

I'm doing ok had a cheeky weigh in to see if Id lost the 0.6lbs I need to get into the 12s but still the same so I'm thinking my loss will be quite small but we're all gonna have a small loss at some stage as our bodies try to fight back and hold on to the fat. I ordered the 28 day pack before for me I dont earn alot and me and my partner pay everything 50/50 so buying so much was a big motivator for me as I dont have money I can just put to the side. The pizza hut advert needs to be removed from tv swear the diet gods are testing me right now with that advert.

I'm ordering the simplicity+ 28 days as its the cheapest way to buy packets if you want to choose them its £150 but you get 140 items for £1.07 each hoping this will keep me on track. I'll be chuffed if I can lose 2.5lbs as that means I'll have lost 2 stone.:D

I think its just finding things that motivate you for me its doing diary entries they help keep me on track also the fact my boyfriends mother took my size 14 work trousers and told him she would iron his trousers for him so embarrassing. She didnt do it maliciously i should add its just that my trousers are so big.

Back