Tuesday Hour by Hour Thread!!!

Just been out with the dog and got bloody drenched.When are we getting a summeraaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhxxxxx

Thanks wannalose! and Aussiebug hope the ketosis fairy visits you tomorrow, YOU can soooo do thin hun.

Paula i hate summer,as i can't where my coat but i've never been one for showing my figure even when i was slim.

Doing good spooky and istnowornever so lets keep it up ladies.

Hi ladies, sorry not been on this morning, been to town and now halfway through cleaning the whole house. Had a good day yesterday and so far i've had 1 and a half lt of water and a toffee bar.

I must of been holding some water lol cos the i woke up 6lbs lighter than when i went to bed.

I'm on my second day (of my 3rd restart)...

Going ok, am just necking another glass of water (have had 2½ Litres so far). I aim to do 3 at work then another 1 at home during the evening - worked yesterday okay.

I'm so tired today, don't know if to put this down to a couple of restless nights or lack of food..?? I literally could shut my eyes and put my head on my desk and nod off - probably until hometime.

Glad everyone else is having a good day.

Today is my first day of SSing - previously just VLCD - Going ok so far but think i am gonna need you guys!
Let me know how you are doing!
S xxx

Hi everyone,ive just ad the curtains closed watchin a horror with the hubby,me father in law walks in talking and we missed the end aaaaaaarrrggh.I dont partically get on brill with my mother ,i asked her for some baby photos for my LL councilling and she said she hasnt got many if any.Great aint it ,no bloody identityxx:)

i ve blown it can t believe it i feel so bad now why can t i get my head on and in the right place oh well will just have to have a good day tomorrow i will need you all for support once i m in ketosis i m fine so don t know why i keep doin it to myself:mad:

Back