Tuesday Hour by Hour Thread!!!

i will do gonna check in early and keep at i started of so well today when i did my restart last tuesday i d lost 10lb uo until saturday so i know i can do this

Kids tea done, and hubby's will be easy as its only a steak and I am not bothered about that lol
Will have my last soup of the day when he has that
Am up to 2 1/2 litres of water gone, and 2 coffees, just having a warm flavoured water for a change!:D:D:D

Oh dear hun, like you said just draw a line under and drink drink drink. Don't let it turn it an "oh well feck i'll eat everything!" lol

I've just had a mushroom soup yummy. and have done 3lts water so far. Keep going girls x

Spooky and itsnowornever like the others have said its done and dusted so move on and put your minds back on track to get that ketosis going again.

choc does not have much carbs in though does it?

Everybody is doing great and thats really fab to see! i'm on my 4 and half ltr of water and had a CD peanut bar for dinner.

before i go

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT SOME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ok rant over lol.

Paula why the hell is this diet soooooooooo hard? its making me sooo cranky and angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I need to go to bed too

Day 2 nearly over and done with (of restart 3 ...)

I think I've got a little routine going by drinking 1.5L of sparkling water with Summer Berry and then 1.5L of still water at work then another 1L at home making the 4.

Can honestly say I'm not hungry but it's just the temptation of eating for eatings sake and the habit of eating. I'm hoping once in Ketosis that the temptation will go away because I'll feel so good and of course, there's the added bonus of first weigh-in to keep me motivated...

Nite all and good luck with Wednesday...

Back