Tuesday - Hour by Hour!!!

Mia, I know what you mean about once you put something in your mouth then you want to carry on .. I am doing SS and I am so scared to finish it after 12 weeks and then eat!!! Good luck hon you can do it... :)

Does anyone know if you have to eat after the 12 weeks?? I dont really want to.

Thank you. I really must view the bigger picture and see myself in 3 months time but it is soooooo hard:cry::cry:.

I don't want to eat AT ALL during SS, the last time I did CD I didn't have a AAM week and I won't this time either. If you are allowed to do LL for 100 days without food I am sure you can do CD for 100 days too (although I am sure a CDC may pull me up on that one;)). However, I think I would have something after 12 weeks, maybe just to give my body a quick start.

or even a KICK start :D

Good afterrnoon ladies, I am off work today, i think my body is telling me to have a rest, all the stress of the last few weeks is catching up, got up started to get ready, felt sick and dizzy, head pounding.. decided thats it I cannot face another day of supporting other people when I feel pants!! my training taught me care for caretaker.. do I listen, do I heck, not like me to phone in sick but I felt I needed a day to gather myself before I crumble.. great to know the hour by hour thread is going as i can dip in.. for some reason I am starving, stomach grumbling normally being so busy I don't notice.. need to get glugging, have a good 100% day everyone x:D

Thank you. I really must view the bigger picture and see myself in 3 months time but it is soooooo hard:cry::cry:.

I don't want to eat AT ALL during SS, the last time I did CD I didn't have a AAM week and I won't this time either. If you are allowed to do LL for 100 days without food I am sure you can do CD for 100 days too (although I am sure a CDC may pull me up on that one;)).

Thats what I want to do not have anything until I have finished.... I will be starting my 9th week tomorrow!!! What can happen to you if you dont I wonder?

However, I think I would have something after 12 weeks, maybe just to give my body a quick start.

I suppose in your head you think ok after 12 weeks I can have somthing then you might get there and think I dont want anything..

Afternoon ladies.

Got back from my early lunch date with H2b and managed perfectly fine with a glass of while he tucked in. 2 litres down today, still got 2 and a half shakes left and feeling full of energy. Such a difference from yesterday. Think I am bordering on being back in ketosis too, as my head is pounding something silly.

Hope you enjoy your rest day Sarah- put your feet up, glug back some water and make the most of it :)

I was wary of my AAM week but really enjoyed it and wasn't raging hungry after it either. It helps you establish control of your eating.

Its why the AAM week and the maintenance steps are so important, takes the shift away from losing weight to managing it,

Hello hello hello! Im on day 57 of no cheats today! Cannot actualy believe it! i went up north over the weekend.. was greeted by fish and chips for dinners - so I went out for an hours walk to avoid the smell! Then uncles bday party the next day where there was a big buffet and lots of cake.. had my shake.. and got loads of dissaproving comments about my diet from family members! And then Sunday am there wasa full english breakfast before we left - I had my porridge! Gosh it was hard and I was depressed Sunday evening... but I motivated myself by thinking how large my whole family are - and no wonder if they eat that crap all the time!!

Anyways just about to have my first meal in 8 weeks.. cottage cheese and cucumber!! Argh!

Well done for resisting the food Crazylilblondie. The one food in the entire world I cannot resist is chips from the fish and chip shop! My H2b also loves them (but the lucky bugger has the metabolism to eat them and not gain a lb) so I have made him promise to refrain from eating them for how ever long I am doing CD.

I started on Saturday, and he came back from work on Sunday with a very vinegary/fishy smell on his breath. Isn't it great when they want to support you ;)

Afternoon everyone.
I cant believe it, earlier i ate a snack box of cornflakes! The only thing in the house! Why did i bother, i didnt enjoy them and i feel so bad now. its my fourth day as well i feel like such a failure. I won't be in ketosis now! :( Why do i fail!!!

All i do is think what did i let myself in for when agreeing to do this diet. I miss food so much! Does it get any easier?
x

Sophie, I know I am a fine one to talk but it's NOT a fail if you learn from it, and I think you have. We all have weak moments, but they can sometimes get us focused again and drum home why we are doing this. Please don't feel like a failure - you are NOT! Failures give up, we don't!!!

Sarah Lou, I think you need your sicky today... was reading the threads over weekend and really felt for you. Your job is a tough one, honey. Big hugs and take it easy - sometimes looking after ourselves is something we forget to do, but it makes all the difference.

xxx

gosh i nearly slipped again, actually put a bit of cornish pasty in my mouth, chewed...but then spat it out and made myself a chilli soup:rolleyes:

naughty me :whoopass:

Urgh-I feel a bit down. I'm constipated AGAIN. Even the linseeds don't seem to be doing the trick for me this time and although I feel I need to go I just can't :( I take the linseeds twice a day at the moment but I think I'm going to have to get something to soften it as well as it's so hard to go. I'd feel great most of the time if it weren't for that. I'm drinking plenty so that shouldn't be a problem.

Time to drop in started mooching in the kitchen, don't know why there is nothing in the cupboard!! I really take my hat off to you ladies who live with people, I only live with my Hamster.. saying that he gets fresh veg and deluxe museli and white choccy drops.. thanks lisa lulu and Katy Cakes (as ever).. I tried to sleep but it didn't happen, went and got a newspaper to get some air (nice day here in sunny devon) tried to get my digi box working in the bedroom as we switch over to digital tv later this week, could not find a strong enough signal, gave up and did some ironing, decided I am going to sell some lovely cardigans etc on ebay.. could not set that up either, no batterys in the camera.. Ive given up now!! time to watch murder she wrote!! this afternoon tv lark is quite good.. :)

Urgh-I feel a bit down. I'm constipated AGAIN. Even the linseeds don't seem to be doing the trick for me this time and although I feel I need to go I just can't :( I take the linseeds twice a day at the moment but I think I'm going to have to get something to soften it as well as it's so hard to go. I'd feel great most of the time if it weren't for that. I'm drinking plenty so that shouldn't be a problem.

hey Sparkles
Sorry to hear you are suffering. Do you have the bars at all.. as I find I go quite regularly especially as I ususally have a bar a day..
x

hey Sparkles
Sorry to hear you are suffering. Do you have the bars at all.. as I find I go quite regularly especially as I ususally have a bar a day..
x
Yes I do have the bars. I actually feel I need to go (even though I only went yesterday) but I just can't. It hurt to go yesterday too. I think the linseeds are giving me the 'urge' to go but I actually can't pass anything. I might pop to the chemist soon and see if he can suggest something.

Curly, you're right... the bars are 'helpful' in that way, I never connected it, but since having them (I have one a day too) I don't have problems!

SarahLou, some days you just HAVE to give in and curl up with a hot choc CD shake and Murder She Wrote... sounds like bliss!

xxx

Time to drop in started mooching in the kitchen, don't know why there is nothing in the cupboard!! I really take my hat off to you ladies who live with people, I only live with my Hamster.. saying that he gets fresh veg and deluxe museli and white choccy drops.. thanks lisa lulu and Katy Cakes (as ever).. I tried to sleep but it didn't happen, went and got a newspaper to get some air (nice day here in sunny devon) tried to get my digi box working in the bedroom as we switch over to digital tv later this week, could not find a strong enough signal, gave up and did some ironing, decided I am going to sell some lovely cardigans etc on ebay.. could not set that up either, no batterys in the camera.. Ive given up now!! time to watch murder she wrote!! this afternoon tv lark is quite good.. :)

Well done for coming here when you realised what you were doing.

As for living with others, at the min I'm living with my H2b, our 2 little girls and my parents as our house has just finished being renovated ready for sale. My mum and I are both attempting to diet in time for my sisters wedding in September, but I'm the only one taking it seriously. Today was her day off work and I've watched her tuck into 4 crumpets, 2 slices of buttery toast, a yoghurt, some snack-a-jacks and then she went out from lunch!! And she wonders why shes a size 22? It really is hard sometimes when my whole family are tucking into a lovely big roast, but I am determined now to see it through to the end and be a beautiful slim bridesmaid for my sister.

As a stay at home mum, I usually indulge by watching a little daytime TV in the afternoon while my eldest is at nursery and my little one is napping. Loving Doctors and Murder She wrote- serious boredom busting telly!

Gosh im having THE most awful day!!

So first off Ive run out of porridge.. then I have my first SS+ meal which made me gag and feel sick. i was SO looking forward to having my second shake at 4pm... chocolate - and what do I go and do?? Spill it all over myself!! So now I am one shake down, hungry, and I look like Ive puked down on myself! And to make matters worse there is a brown puddle under my chair so looks like ive pooed myself too! Ive tried to dry my clothes as best I can but i still is stained and sticky and wet and eugh.. my shoes, my leg warmers, my tights, my skirt and all my top! And to make matter worse after I finish this job Im working at BBC all night on Jools Holland where I wont finish till 11 and have to look like a sticky smelly dirty tramp all night too!!

I just want to cry now....

Oh no!!! Poor Crazy! I have days like that too... never mind. And WOW for working on Jools tonight... what are you doing? Time for a quite sprint into Primark of New Look for emergency t-shirt?

xxx

Oh no!!! Poor Crazy! I have days like that too... never mind. And WOW for working on Jools tonight... what are you doing? Time for a quite sprint into Primark of New Look for emergency t-shirt?

xxx

I look after the audience for it - get them into the studio, get them out.. make sure they dont run on stage with the bands ect!! hehe!

Unfort I finish here.. jump straight on the tube, and start work there so no time to buy clothes. Damn why am I so clumbsy!!!???

Back