Tuesday hour x hour

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Hiya people hope you had a wonderful weekend
well how's everyones WI been this week? If you had it on Monday?

Well Tuesday and I love Tuesday as it is weigh in day! I would like to record another 3lb this evening!

I decided some time ago I would like to be finished with Developers on Nov 3rd and start RTM on Nov 4th. That means that I have 4 weeks as from tomorrow - the time has just flow by. Of course I have a weigh target to achieve and assuming I continue with 3lb a week I will get that and a touch more by then.

The quandry is whether I do just one more week to lose another 3lb or do as I first planned. The beauty of it is, it is my choice and I will make that decision when I get there!

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday. I am at work but enjoying my day!

Kat xx

Kat what do
you want your bmi to be before you start rtm?
And
good luck with WI

Good luck Kat, really exciting to be so close to RTM!

I am having a bleurgh day - TOTM, headache, gloomy cold weather and just 1lb lost this week - lowest ever loss but probably down to Aunt Irma so no great shakes.

On a more positive note I have just finished two orders ready to dispatch to 2 beautiful brides to be ahead of schedule so have bought myself some time to do my fave thing - designing new greetings cards, oh and will actually have time for that rare thing today , a lunch break lol!

Love to everyone hope the sun is out where you are!

xxxxx

Ken, my target is to lose another 14lb which will make my BMI 24.4. If I lose another 4lb on top of that my BMI will be 23.8.

Kat

I hope you reach that target soon
Kat and I must say you look great :)

peony wow busy lady you sure
are :)

Thank you Ken ;o)

4 weeks from tomorrow I am hoping to be there!

Kat xx

Hi
Kat you are doing fantastic - we had a long discussion regarding the pros and cons of RTM at my class last night - some girls are thinking about "going it alone" afterwards I passed on everyones advice on here and hopefully changed a couple of their minds!
I had my weigh in last night and lost 6.4lb!
i was ecstatic as last week like peony I had a low loss (only 0.7 for me).
I felt really bad on monday night ( a few tears in fact - emotional as TOTM for me too) but on Tuesday morning i was feeling positive again and carried on regardless.
Everything today is great and I went and bought myself a pandora charm bracelet with 4 charms (one for each half stone lost) - it is a long time since I spent that much money on a treat for myself!!
I also went to the gym this morning and took the girls swimming tonight so had a good day all round.
Good luck for this week everyone, it is good to hear how everyones day has gone too.
Milli x

I will be doing RTM without question!

Kat xx

Back