Tuesday - Hour x Hour

Hi All, hope ur all fine! BL, hope u neck and back's better! Katie hope ur well! I was thinking the same what's happened to both LadyLit and Claire? Will send them a message!

Hope ur all well! Was so busy at work and therefore wasn't about to come online at all! I am going to be busy now, so i thought I would quickly come online and say hi and good luck with all who have their WI's today!!

Take care, love Shalini xx

Sorry!! Thought that as it is always the same people on the hour x hour threads I could rant to my friends, without people I don't know, nor care about, chipping in.

In that case, will keep my comments on here to gardening and how I am feeling, will find a thread that discusses WI and leave WI issues on there, and if I have cheated, will find a thread for that also.

Could I suggest then, that if someone has issues with PMS, that they find a thread for those issues, as I find it uncomfortable!
I don't see why you feel the need to get so personal?

I'm as entitled to post in this thread as anyone else, and it would be nicer to be able to read it without being insulted.

I'm not really in the right frame of mind for this at the moment :(

I don't see why you feel the need to get so personal?

I'm as entitled to post in this thread as anyone else, and it would be nicer to be able to read it without being insulted.

I'm not really in the right frame of mind for this at the moment :(

Not going to respond to this here, as it relates to another thread!

Evening guys,hope you are all doing ok :) I lost 2lbs this week whilst not the 4 that would have taken me to half way, it does now take me to having less than a 100lbs to lose!!! So me very happy :D
Katie, hope you aren't to battered and bruised x
Calling lady and Claire :)

well done bex thats fab :) xxxxxxxxx

Home at last.Weigh in was ok 4.2lbs taking me to total loss of 32 end of week 5.I am happy with that, and i fell great.

love liz

Nice one Cookey! Well done Bex!!! Great losses you two!!!

I think we need a group hug in here:grouphugg:

Sometimes it's just best to agree to disagree. :)

Sorry you had such a bugger of a day TG - sure that doesn't help any....but it's almost tomorrow. :)

And dang Corey, you feisty thing you! :D

This is for everyone:
:party0011: Go us! Go us!! We are ALL wonderful. :party0011:

I'm def in with the hug as long as you're all gentle with the back of my right shoulder ;)

I'm fine thanks folks, sore down the right hand side but not 'injured' - more shaken than anything. Was horrid telling hubby, didn't want him to be disappointed but hey he wasn't - all he was bothered about was was I okay (didn't even ask after my beloved bike!) and then said that everyone falls off, just one of those things.

Agreeing to disagree sounds like a good idea to me - we can't all agree with each other over everything, would be a damn boring world if we did so come on people let's get back to our usual quality and quantity of posts.

And yes where are Lady and Claire!!!!!!

Well done Bex, Cookey and Kellie for your losses this week :D

Back