Tuesday Hour X Hour

I'm here - havn't gone anywhere, just not had much to say (which is so unlike me!!)

Feeling a little down today as have to go to work - hate my job so much. Hoping next weeks interview will prove successful!

I feel your pain Corey! I did NOT want to come to work today - was running through all sorts of excuses and realised I just could not come up with anything good enoughf or following a bank holiday weekend!! SO here I am. At my desk. Looking out at the beautiful sunny outdoors, wishing I was there. BUt not long and I will be on the sunny shores of California. <sigh> But then I have to come back again. Poo. :D

Have a good day anyway hon.

Hi everyone, after the most exciting and hilarious weekend I'm back now with a vengence. I have a whole week off before my job training begins so gonna make the most of it, hey BL my dad used to live in California near seal beach, we used to go in the Irisher bar for a drink, the girls in there were crazy, he now lives in Colorado fORT COLLINS

Tis just a normal tuesday for those of us who had to work yesterday! sob sob.

Hope everyone has a good day today. I'm seriously considering making a doctors appointment about my dizziness. I'm very wary of wasting NHS time though!

Due to go for a run today, bleurgh :jelous:

I would never worry about wasting the NHS time - god knows they have wasted enough of my time! (Sorry - just very cynical about the NoHelpService.)

Morning All,
What a beautiful day!!! Its going to be busy busy for me this week, we are heading up to prelims and closing a deal in Spain so I am going to be one hectic PA. Oh well I love it like that.

TG I would really go to the Dr, rather waste 10 minutes of their time than not know.
I am grateful that my body is still coping well with the diet.

My muscles are so sore after my active weekend but it feels good.

Enjoy the sunshine :D

morning all- gosh what a lovely day :)
I like it when its hot- im soooooo not tempted to eat in this weather- you know what I mean guys?
have a great day all of you xxxx

Morning all, back to work for me today too, got a training course at lunchtime then a while off til I go to work at 10pm tonight. So am going to drag my blokee to watch a girly film at the cinema. I'm thinking maid of honour. Hope everyone has a good day, I'm still just sitting in bed with my laptop but weather looks gorgeous out of the window!

Morning (just),
It's glorious here today and I've done a whole load of stuff already this morning. I'm at the dr's in a bit for my blood pressure check and then I have to nip into town and then I have the dentist at 2.

Tonight I am going to try dance freestyle at my gym with some of my LL group which should be a laugh, none of us are particularly coordinated. I'm also pleased because when getting ready for bed last night I took off my skirt without undoing the button or zip on it. :D Only a few more weeks of wear out of it before it falls down I think.

Just had a lovely walk with the dogs in the glorious sunshine!

Despite the dry weather, mr fluffy pants over there <----- managed to find a nice muddy puddle to soak in :rolleyes:

I bought a fake leather jacket from Ebay, but it took a while to come (the payment went as an e-cheque instead of an instant payment) it arrived today but it's too big already!

I'm annoyed because I thought it was gorgeous! :cry:

Hello everyone,

Well my day started crap, was so tearful, everything seems to go wrong again. Our own house mortgage has increased by £150 per month just as my husband a cut down to a 3 day week (should be retired really as he is 67). The tenants in our buy to rent property has stopped paying rent and one of my so called friends has let me down big time. I cried my eyes out on my horses neck this morning and he wondered what was up, bless him.:cry:

I am afraid to say that I am not 100% yet, but everyday is getting better.:wave_cry:

Everyday eating less and drinking more.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, it sounds like it.:cool:

Anyway the day did improve, sure it has to do with the sunshine.:):)

Thanks TG, some say its character building. At this rate I am sure I am quite a Character:D

wow Lady that is a hell of a lot to have to put up with at any time but in the space of one day that's awful --- really hope it all sorts out and improves for you soon xx

Back