Tuesday Hour X Hour

Tange

Silver Member
Morning Campers!!!

Seeing as BL is slacking this morning and hasn't started this thread I thought I would ;):D

Had weigh in last night stayed the same, I am not too fussed really I had a long session at the gym and had my meal before going.
I also know what I weighed this morning and to be 4.5lbs lighter this morning last nights weigh in was a false start I think, what with the exercise and the food (sorry for those abstinence I will keep food talk to a minimum, its just lonely in the RTM thread all on my own :cry:)

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday. Keep chugging at that water and keep the smiling.

Heehee our timing is too good!!

I am taking to RTM way too well I think, actually scrap that I am doing great on it there is no negative, and I have had no negative thoughts or feelings. I feel completely in control.

Another dull as dishwater day at work......wish I had something to keep me busy.

Good morning Tange
Hope you day goes quick at work I bet your desk is a lot clearer than mine
Have a good day

Glad to hear you feel in control! I'm very nervous about the whole RTM thing and losing control, but you're doing great and it's good to know that there is hope after abstinence :) xx

Hi Kaalin,

I was really scared I would go off the rails, but once I had my week planned out I knew what I was doing. My approach was very similar to abstinence, only I planned what to have as a meal so there was no doubt I knew what I was going to have.
My advice to you for when you start would just be plan plan plan.

All ok here Tange just loads of paper work to catch up on still i'd better get on with it

Thanks Tange. I think planning has loads to do with it. Years ago when i was lost lots of weight through WW and maintained it for a couple of years I used to be very organised. I stopped when I was pregnant and paid for it since! So yeah, it is about organisation certainly in my case. Also I'm going to take goal at what i believe is my natural weight rather than trying to be too thin in the hope of finding it easy to maintain! Keep up the good work, you're doing great! :) x

Kaalin, I did the same, I initially thought of getting to 10 stone, but I don't think that is where my body will be happy.

You are nearly there then. I will keep fingers crossed that your last few pounds melt away before you know it.

Aww thanks. It's been a bit slow this last few weeks, but I'll get there. I keep reminding myself of the tortoise and the hare :) xx

Evening everyone, just back from weigh in and a much happier week this week, lost 7lb so made up for putting on 2lb last week (and I didn't lapse!!!). I've now gone past the 150lb lost mark so am very happy and just one more pound and that's 11 stone shifted!!! Less than 3 stone to go!!! Yippee... :D

Sending everyone lots of good vibes and hope you are all good!!!

Tange... can't wait to be where you are!!! Sooooo excited at the prospect of management (terrified too!!!) :cool:

Nice one Bex! You are rollin down that road swiftly my dear! I reckon you n me will be joining Tange at about the same time maybe! THough I may start a wee bit early so I well versed before our trip back to California in November...haven't decided yet. But any event - well done you! :)

X

Evening everyone, just back from weigh in and a much happier week this week, lost 7lb so made up for putting on 2lb last week (and I didn't lapse!!!). I've now gone past the 150lb lost mark so am very happy and just one more pound and that's 11 stone shifted!!! Less than 3 stone to go!!! Yippee... :D

Sending everyone lots of good vibes and hope you are all good!!!

Tange... can't wait to be where you are!!! Sooooo excited at the prospect of management (terrified too!!!) :cool:

Bex, You are one amazing lady. I think what you have done is just mind blowing. Your last month or two will fly by I am sure. And don't be scared of management just do the same as you did in abstinence stick to the rules.
Can't wait to have you and BL in RTM with me.

Thanks Tange, I'm looking forward to joining you too and believe me I will be sticking to the rules... I've decided that no matter what happens I'm not gonna mess this up!!! This is my golden opportunity and I am proud of what I've achieved so far!! Me no mess it up now lol :D

No kidding Bex - thats how I feel. AFter years and years and YEARS of praying for a miracle diet, or miracle solution, or just plain old miacle - to know have received that - well, that is the best gift I have ever received, and I will be cherishing that forever!!

There is no way I will ever repeat my past. After doing this, ther is no way I want to do it again. This is as you say my one golden opportunity - seizing it and protectin it always! :)

Back