Tuesday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Ugh, I am back to wrok today after two weeks....but....Happy TUesday anyway! :D

Hope everyone has a nice day - wet and windy down here now!

Going to brave a new pair of high heels to work today - eeek - we;ll see how it goes, whether or not I am limping when I come home!! :D

So - yeah, have a good day everyone!

XX

morning BL and everyone else... hope going back to work isn't too stressful BL!! and good luck with the heels lol. I ache like bugger this morning but I guess that's the sign of a good work out... am loving the gym though so that's good :) Weigh in tonight and would love to go under 13 stone!! Gonna be close I think!!!
Have a great day everyone :D

Morning all!
I forgot to report my first restart week loss - 10 lbs - how easy was that? Crikey am delighted as we go to Portugal this weekend and I may just fit into some of my shorts!
I have decided to stay on my packs 100% - its a holiday but that does not mean I have to eat and drink - theres more to a holiday than that!
So hoping for a good loss over the next few weeks!
Have a great day x

Morning All,

Well done on your loss BL nearly there now.

Hey Bex glad you are enjoying the gym, I also have a few muscles reminding me that I did a decent work out last night.

Nad I am so jealous of your trip to Portugal, hope you have a fab time.

Morning All
Hope all goes well with your wi bex I looked in the window of the gym at the weekend thats as close as I can get at the moment maybe soon I'll feel different about them
Hope your feet can handle the heels BL I love putting on heels
& Nadine what a great loss this week well done
Hope you all have a good day with great losses for all who wi today

Have a good holiday, Nadine - and well done on the 10lb off!

Busy day here ... been into town to run a few errands, and have to ferry the boys to horseriding and swimming lessons this afternoon. It's pouring down, which doesn't make me feel any more motivated!

evening everyone... just back from weigh in and lost 3lb... not quite enough to go under 13 stone but I am bang on it so next week!!! Yippee!!!!
Hope everyone has had a good day... :D

Hi

Congrats on the 3lb, great that the next goal is just round the corner.

Had my 5th weigh in yesterday, another 3 for me too, that's one short of 2 stone so should be a milestone for me next week too.

After a bit of advice from all of you experts out there please. I'm losing weight as fast as everyone said I would, I'm really seeing the changes in my body & dress size, but I'm struggling more every day with the diet. I'm not hungry, there's nothing particularly I fancy eating but I'm really resenting not living a normal life. I'm taking each day as it comes, and I'm not going to give up but I really want to feel excited again. Has anyone else had this mid way low? I want to be delighted with my achievements, but I'm just feeling really low.

I'm not hungry, there's nothing particularly I fancy eating but I'm really resenting not living a normal life. .

Hi Munch. SOrry you are feeling this way. :( I don't really understand though how the diet makes you feel as if you are not living a normal life? Are you stopping doing things you love because you are abstaining? It does take some creativity, but I find you can really work the diet around anything.

Maybe can you elaborate? We might be able to offer some ideas?

Its sad to think you are feeling you have to miss things as a result of it. :)

Do remember though - its not forever, and the rewards are SO SO SO worth a few months of 'discomfort'.

Hang in there....we're all in it together, and if we can help, we'llthrow you a line. ;)

xx

evening everyone... just back from weigh in and lost 3lb... not quite enough to go under 13 stone but I am bang on it so next week!!! Yippee!!!!
Hope everyone has had a good day... :D

Well Done Sexy Bexy!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Great result! Now blaze your way through the 12s!!!!

xx

Back