Tuesday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Happy Tuesday peeps!

Hope everyone had a nice BH weekend. I was busy doing good deeds around trhe house! Will be a rest to go back to work! :D

I have my hospital appointment this morning.....fingers crossed for all good news!! :jelous::eek::)

Good luck to all that weigh in tonight!!

XX

Morning!

I will keep fingers crossed for you for this morning.

Two days till I go on holiday YAY, bring on the sun, sand and sea!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

BL congrats on getting to that 8 stone mark what a wonderful achievement.

I'm on holiday count down as well Tange 6 days to go for me then its a busy week up the Nile

Hope all goes ok for you at the hospital today BL fingers crossed here as well
Hope you all have a good day with good losses for all with wi's today

Good luck BL I'm sure you will be fine xxxxxx

Hope all goes well BL

Good luck, BL! Positive vibes winging their way to ya! x

Hi everyone!!

Well, Phew!!! All is A-OK from the doc himself. :) I was given a mammogram and an ultrasound and he was quite happuy everything was fine. He did not think the diet had anything to do with it....just perhaps a bit of muscle or tissue that feels slightly different - I probably could never tell with all the fat - so that would be why I onoy just found it. So as long as he is happy - I am happy!!

When he told me everything was normal, I felt such a surge of relief that I squeaked out a tear or two. It must have been on my mind more then I realised.... but I really did feel all along it was going to turn out to be OK.

Sometimes my gut feeling is actually accurate. In fact, most of the time! I reallly should listen to it more often! :D

But - thanks everyone for your support while I awaited the consult today. Means a lot! <<<<<<ginormous group hug>>>>>

Thank you!!!!

XXX

Fab news

Hi BL
i'M SO PLEASED FOR YOU. Congratualtions. I know the little voice in your head was saying everything would be okay, but you needed the official all clear. Now you can relax and enjoy the last part of your journey to management.
It'll be as easy as falling off a log now.
LOL.
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::character00201::character00201::character00201::character00182::character00182:

Back