Tuesday Hour X Hour

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Well - my day is going ok - it is day two of milk week for me, and I'm loving my chocolate 'milk'shake in the mornings, although I am being a bit of a rebellious child and not bothering with milk with my other foodpacks - just having the odd cup of tea with milk (never drank the tea black, so it's not really risking anything) and looking forward to a nice latte on Friday morning :)

In myself, i'm feeling pretty good - in a great mood and quite a bit of energy for the first time in ages (I was really starting to wilt over the last couple of days) and I am making a concerted effort to get the water down me this week - fingers crossed I lose something this week, but I don't know how possible that will be based on the fact I am having about 0.5l of milk each day...

Our LLC told us that we should have 1.5l per day, and that we will be in borderline ketosis at the end - so hopefully on a third of that amount, I should stay in K. Anyone have any experience of this??

Hope the rest of your days are going ok..

Anna xx

Hmmmm.... It's Tuesday in the Bekimo Bubble. And to be honest, I really am feeling quite unmotivated to do any work. I think it because I am very tired. And the heating is on so high that my water is warm, which is not fun! I have so far today, embarrassed myself infront of the man from the designers who I had a meeting with, because I let him borrow my laptop to show me something on the internet and he saw my wallpaper (which is currently showing this really hot guy from a band I saw last week) and was like "and who is this?", so there's me trying to be all professional and failing miserably! Then I shouted at the stupid woman from BT. Honestly, I would like one week where I did not have to shout at some stupid idiot from BT! And then I've had the director on the phone freaking out, so I'm calming him down. Oh leave me alone - i'm quite happy here in my little office oven!! So now they've all gone and finally left me I cant actually be arsed to do anything at all!:sigh:

And OMG, how hungry was I this morning, I dunno what got into me!? Tummy was actually grumbling!!

Ah, phone it goes again! Joy!

B x

Back