***tuesday***hr by hr***

Water hard to get down today, though have done litre and a half so far and been to the loo at least 100 times. Off out to the garden centre only place I can think of that does not have food lurking around each corner, I hope I dont start eating the herb section though. Happy Tuesday to everyone, love reading what you are all up to. Sharon xx

Keep going Shazzy, i have days where having the water is hard and days when its easier. Just get your 4 pints down and dont stress too much.

afternoon every1 just gonna have my porridge and some green tea ... off to the physio this afternoon was told i had a frozen shoulder last week ..very painful... anyways im furious about our naff nhs service was told i have 2 wait 7 weeks to see a physio :eek: and thats an urgent appointment so like everything in life now ive gotta pay ... makes me so mad:mad:... anyways hey ho hope every1s doin good 2day and every1 restartin good luck xx

Hi All

I've had porridge with cinnamon for breakfast, glass of water with it & whilst I have been here at work I have had nearly 1L of water and a choc shake.

I was a bit naughty yesterday and went shopping with my Mum, I didn't actually make anything for dinner as I had no energy - just had a CD bar :rolleyes: and then a shake 2 hours later before bed. So I did SS for a day with 4 CD meals instead of 810!

Anyway, today will be much better! Just got to keep glugging the water.

Hi All - Is it just me or???

Is it really cold? I am also hungry for the first time in 28 days?? I have drank 2 ltrs of water already and i want to start to slow dow as I have weighin Tonight.

Does anyone else feel like this sometimes??

do you think so... I am a little worried - I kind of feel zapped of energy - This so not like me...Ahh just thought TOTM is approaching in the next few days !!

oooohhh petrika, it's not just you, i'm freezing today!! haven't been cold for a week or so but today, i'm sitting at my desk (working from home) and i have a jumper and scarf, then my big fluffy dressing over the top and i've put the heating on too!! good job i work from home..ha ha!!!

You know i guess you cant have buckets of energy all the time. When im in ketosis i feel so buzzed and full of energy and toher days so tired i cant do anything! totm zaps me out as well!

Ive only had 3pints of water so far 3 coffees a banana shake and just had a soup, the waters not going down well today.

HI Ladies - thanks for the support

Lelly - I would look rateher strange if i was sitting in the office with my scark and dressing gown LOL -

I suppose you are right - we cant have loads of energy all the time - My body is looking for the normal "comforts" that i would feed it during this time of the month.... Well it had better just get used to it - as i refuse to succumb.... might get a hot water bottle though LOL!!

Thanks ALL

Oh I have all these joys to come ;)
I have just had potato and leek soup and I quite liked it :D Onto my 4th pint of water so getting there with that ;) Having the prridge for my tea rather than brekkie as I dont usually eat at breakfast anyway so will be better for me to be 'eating' something at teatime when I usually have my big meal

Youl find the porridge filling and i find it satisfys those crvings at night even when im teying to get into kland - ive still got 2 bowls to have yet, cant wait - but must pick the boy up from school first!

Hi susan, you have done so well hun, you must be really chuffed....what size clothes you in now?

I'm good thanks only gained 2lbs in the 8weeks i have been off CD and that was after a week at butlins half board, so quite proud of myself for that.

and the kids are all doing great thanks xx

afternoon girls

had 1 tera and 1.5l of water down

had my flu jab yesterday and today my arms aching and i feel a bit blurgh
tv crew was at my wee girls school today, bless her she was playing up to the cameras grinning away so the followed her round filming her

been to do a wee bit of shopping, got a dress only to get home and find i bought the same dress last week grrrrrr

Hi susan, you have done so well hun, you must be really chuffed....what size clothes you in now?

I'm good thanks only gained 2lbs in the 8weeks i have been off CD and that was after a week at butlins half board, so quite proud of myself for that.

and the kids are all doing great thanks xx

Yes im very happy hun, im in 14 jeans now so its really great shopping from 'normal' shops.lol.

Only 2lb thats great hun they will be gone within the 1st day or to of cd.lol

Hi all - just wanted to et you know that I lost another 4lbs at my weigh in Today... I amthrilled. Thanks for all the support Today!! You are the best... ALL OF YOU!!

Well done hun. :) xx

Back