Tuesday... let's do it by the hour

I find it really does help Mandy, and trust me, I am the queen of self sabotage....seriously.....so if I can do it, you can too!!!

It has really been surprising for me to find the well of positivity....I think because there is so much proof, mainly on this forum, that it CAN be done, that We can be successful, just like those before us!! Its honestly, hand on heart, the first time I have felt 'at last - I can do this - and I will complete the mission!!!'

Just keep coming here too when you feel week - there are so many lifesavers her to be thrown to people - its just such a great resource.

And remember, you are not alone - we all go through it!!!

And maybe when that lil chatterbox starts up, ask yourself who is really in control, you or it, and who has your best interests at heart. If we can learn to control that, rathar then the other way around, we will be winners!

XXX

I'm glad I could help!! If even just a teensy bit. :)

Thank you ladies, I needed to hear those words. BL you are so right I can do this I demand from myself that I succeed.
So the toffee one tastes like well nothing I have ever tasted before, but there are others that I may like. so best I start doing some filing to keep me busy and ge my mind of other things.

Ramblings - HELP

See i have always have had a bad relationship with food.... stems back years but I tend to over comfort eat, like my mind can never say no!!!

Todays started when I got a phone call of my dad..... My dad and I are just building our relantionship up after 20yrs....... see he left when i was 13 adn was going threw some really dark moments due to my childhood... he couldn't hnadle his guilt and walked and i have never seen him since..... Then in July last year he tracked me down and we are trying to build a relantionship, I don't speak to anyone else in my family and as far as i see it they are dead and don't exist, and i have battled for many years yearning for a mother to Love me and want me as her daughter but have now relised after many years of heartache that will never happen and then wham in comes dad wanting to make up and be part of my life.....

He wants to move closer to us and start again....... I would be lying if i said i didn't have my doubts I do...... but i want someone to love me.... then today he phones to say that he may not be able to get the house they went for as the comapny who he works for won't give them a reference!!!! the only way is to pay 6months up front or could me and my husband go gaurntor(sorry for spelling) I called my husband blantly refused!!!!!!!! which in turn got us arguing!!!!!!! and him saying some hurtful things to me.....

I then called my dad and said sorry i couldn't and he hung up on me.... I then text him and said i would try and said i would speak to the company...... he seemed pleasent then

I spoke to the comapny and she explained they got a refernece but it didn't state how much they earn!!! thats all it needs and they could do that buy phone!!!! i then called my dad and explained and half way threw he cut me off........ I have text him about four times and he isn't answering so have i lost him for good now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for my husband I can see his point of veiw but i am angry and upset as he knew what it meant to me and then for all the hurtful things he said to me...........

So all I wanna do is eat and make myself feel abit better and worthy

Sorry for rambling on and spilling out to you all:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh hon, thats some heavy emotions you are dealing with. <hugs>

Your husband is probably trying to protect you and fearful taht your dad may be taking advantage of you. Of course he probably isn't - but you can understand why yourhubby would be cautious - hw wouldn't want you to get hurt again.

I'm sorry your family is so fractured. That must be really difficult. But it sounds like it is not your fault, so don't punish yourself. You are your first priority.

I sure hope it works out. People say things hey don;t mean when angry or frustrated or scared. I'm sure your dad will be back in touch with you. Things always have a way of working themselves out. Maybe you can talk to your dad, and your hubby again when all has calmed down. But their fears, and their feelings, are theirs - don't let that drive you to sabatoge. You need to take care of yourself first.

I feel for you honey - thats a lot to cope with. I sure hope it turns out OK. SOunds like a nice long soak in a bubble bath would definatly be in order this evening.

XXX

Thank you ladies, I needed to hear those words. BL you are so right I can do this I demand from myself that I succeed.
So the toffee one tastes like well nothing I have ever tasted before, but there are others that I may like. so best I start doing some filing to keep me busy and ge my mind of other things.

That's the spirit!!! You have my laughing with your description of the toffee bar!! Afer thsi week, you will know what ones you like, and you can just stick to them.

x-Katie-x told me a tasty trick with the Peanut one - if yu toast it lightly and then sprinkle some salt on it, it is REALLY nice....toasting it makes it eve more crunchy and the salt and sweet combo is scrummy!!!

You can do it!! These early days are all trial and error finding what you like best and what works bes foryou - after that you are going to soar!!! I just know it!!

XX

Thanks BL

Yes a very nice long soak in the bath is in desperate need tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you at least i have done 6 litres so far!!!!!!! thats one good side of it.......

If its any consolation I had my first bar today- a toffee one too. Oh my gawd iv never tasted anything so vile ever! Im already feeling dizzy, faint and like im ready to vomit at any point and that just made it worse!! Going to a drop in tonight to swap them over!!
Just think of the summer. Whenever you feel down imagine yourself in the summer in the clothes that you want to wear! This feels drastic of course it does. But is it not better to suffer for 3/4 months than be yo-yo dieting forever?!? look at it that way!
xxx

Hi All,

Sorry not been on much as I was SOOOOO busy at work then had to go to WI tonight.

Drank 5L and had all my packs.

Sorry I wasnt around to support you Mand but it looks like BL came to the rescue. I feel for you with all these problems, but as BL said I think you should put yourself first. You hubby sounded a bit harsh, but obviously didnt mean to. Sometimes when you care for someone you dont always come across as caring, but I am sure that is what he meant.

If you Dad really cares for you I think he will keep in touch whether you help him or not. If he doesnt, he may have hidden problems of his own, as I am sure deep down he loves you.

Hope you had a nice soak, (and didnt pee in the bath with all that water you drank - LOL). Try and think positive and keep looking forward and feel free to pour your heart out, remember a problem shared is a problem halved.
:grouphugg:

Back