TUESDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Hmmm that innocent look :innocent0002: don't be working with me Mrs - I know's a bad un when I see one :whistle:

hehe thanks!!
xxxxx

Evening all, hope you have all had a fab day :) Mine has been busy but fun... got on my mum's scales today (they only go up to 20 stone!) and I didn't make them go right to the very end!!! My LLCs scales always weigh a bit heavier but still chuffed to bits :D

Happy with WI

Well I went to my WI and as I guessed I put on, BUT ONLY 2oz. I am so pleased. I am not starting my own WI thread as I dont deserve it and am not going to change my tracker as it isnt worth it. I am just so pleased that I managed to get back on track as I was worried I was gonna fail.

I aim to be innocent and light this week and wanna lose 3lbs which will mean 3 stone off since starting. It is my last week in foundation next week although I started a week later than the others.

Lady, I'm so pleased the damage wasn't what you thought it would be :) Good to see the positive attitude and here's to a great week ahead with a 3lb + loss!! (you CAN do it :D)

Lady you've had a really tough week so please don't be too hard on yourself. 2oz is nothing - though it makes me think of how we used to buy sweets when I was a kid! - I'd have said that you've stayed the same to be honest.

Keep smiling :)

Bex great news re your mums scales - now that's an achievement :)

Hello peeps!!!

Bex - that must have been cool with the scales!! Hurrah hurrah!!! Well done!!

ANd Lady - so very pleased your damage- if you can eaven call it that...2 ounces!! Could have jsut been the breath in your lungs, so very well done. Just goes to show how far you have come after a week like you had, to basically stay the same - you deserve a hearty congratulations!!

Well done to you all!!!

Everyone is just doing so great, I am really proud of each and everyone of you on the here board!!!

Well I let you into a secret, I even took my tenor lady off to be weighed. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was even tempted to take my nickers off, perhaps if I had it would be less 2oz.

Back