Tuesday- Lets do It Hour By Hour!! =]

Kellie=]

Silver Member
Morning all- thought id start this up as it hasn't been done yet!
Hope everyone has a god day and gets plenty of water down =]
xxxxx:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hey Kellie, yes, well done! Hope ur well, u look amazing. Have had 2 litres so far, will be having my veggy soup in an hour of so! Was feeling hungry last night, but tried to not think about it!

Hello peeps!

I am hungry today, and I did not bring any packs to work and I am working until 6pm!!! ARGH!!! Glug glug glug! gonna have to drink a lot of water the get through!!

Boiler men are at the house now with hubby. Hubby sounds concerned as they have put the new part in and it still does not work......god I hope they sort it today!!! I really do!! I just want a nice hot bath! Fingers crossed!

Have a good day everyone!

Feeling really hungry at the moment... wanna wait another hour before my Mushroom Soup.
Weigh in tonight... only my second week, im hoping that i've lost more than a couple of lbs... not sure though. I lost 13lbs last week.
Should i expect to only lose a couple this week?
Can help but feel like i will be dissapointed, i know i cant expect 13lbs a week (wouldnt that be fab), but would like to lose 4/5 week?
AM I BEING UNREALISTIC?

Lee-Anne

Aw bless, Hon, you are 'guaranteed' (not that they give money back! lol) But you are guaranteed a stone a month, and you are essentially there in one week!! :D You will possible see some higher losses for the first few - then it does slow down to a more realistic average - somewhere between 2-4 pounds a week-some higher and some lower. But hard to say after a massive lost last week....but you never know! Keep those fingers and toes crossed and let us know how much less of you is posting back to us tongiht!

Good luck!!! :)
xx

Morning everyone, BL - hope they sort your boiler today :)
Leanne, please don't be disheartened if you don't lose big tonight. I lost 14lb in the first week but only 2lb in the 2nd week, since then the weight has come off (over 5 stone) and it's been amazing :) you will lose a really good amount over the weeks :)
Have a good day everyone... last day of my holiday today but that dreaded housework voice is calling again!! (Might cover me ears...lol!)

Ahhh BL, hope they get the boiler sorted! I am feeling really hungry, haven't had my soup yet, will have it soon. You know what, they are giving free lunch to everyone at work today, £5 per person towards your food and we have 2 canteen's. So as you can imagine, everyone has rushed for lunch! Saw a few people bringing lovely warm food and dessert's to their desk's! Oh well, as least I won't be putting on any weight :)

Well done Sleimseaa, just think... there putting on weight... your losing it!!
Im at work on my own today, work with my Dad and he's on training course all day.
Makes a day very long when you cant sit and stuff your face (like i used to) or talk to someone. Lukily my friend who is doing the lighterlife with me is emailing me all day, so not crawling up the walls yet.
Quick question.... I have some spare foodpacks from days when i've only managed to eat 3 packs. If i was really hungry one day, can i have 5 to use them up?

Hi Leanne

I wouldn't make a habit of it, of either missing any, or having more....but I imagine a one-off might get you buy OK....but I wouldn;t want to say for certain. If you absolutley were truly hungry and couldn;t stand it - an extra pack is surely a more favourabl choice then something naughty at least!!

Good luck. :)

I have to agre with BL on this.
But also ask yourself if you are really really really that hungry.
And use it as a last resort.
I have loads of packs extra my first few weeks I battled to get them down and I was naughty and did not use them all. I don't however go over my allocation of 4 a day.

I havent done yet.... and havent ever been hungry enough to have them.... just cant see what im going to do with them as they will never get eaten.

I havent done yet.... and havent ever been hungry enough to have them.... just cant see what im going to do with them as they will never get eaten.

Fair enough - but you really do need to try and eat all 4. I struggle some days too. But it is essential so you get the nutrients you need to keep your energy up and keep you healthy.

Also, you may or may ot know this, but a little tip - when on a VLCD, you are at the lowest calories you should have - thats about 550 for all 4 packs. Any less then that, yourbody will trigger and become fearful it is going into starvation mode. When that happens - the weight loss stops as it holds on to ALL reserves to hold of starvation...so just another reason to really try and get 4 down. :D

Good luck!! :)

Last edited:
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DETERMINED TO GET ALL 4 DOWN ME NOW!!!

Im getting into a routine with them now... instead of having 4 seperately.. im having a shake for breakfast, then 1 at work, followed by 2 together for dinner.

Its always the last one of the day before bed that i dont want.... but not having them now.

Im hoping to get some water flavouring and also some bars tonight. Haven't been able to try the Cranberry one yet... is it nice? I only liked the nutty one when we all tried then... the yoghurty ones are horrible (i think).

Really looking forward to the water flavouring.... i dont drink tea or coffee or green tee etc... so this will be the first flavoured drink in two weeks!!!! YAY

How is everyone's day going?

No hot bath tonight. :(

BG just left the house.

Get this. THe part that we have been waiting for for 5 days? Well, isn't this a hoot! Thats not the problem! Our circuit board turns out to be just fine!! Ain't that swell!!!

It's just a silly little valve, that's all. They will be back bright as sparrows in the morning to fix it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DETERMINED TO GET ALL 4 DOWN ME NOW!!!

Im getting into a routine with them now... instead of having 4 seperately.. im having a shake for breakfast, then 1 at work, followed by 2 together for dinner.

Its always the last one of the day before bed that i dont want.... but not having them now.

Im hoping to get some water flavouring and also some bars tonight. Haven't been able to try the Cranberry one yet... is it nice? I only liked the nutty one when we all tried then... the yoghurty ones are horrible (i think).

Really looking forward to the water flavouring.... i dont drink tea or coffee or green tee etc... so this will be the first flavoured drink in two weeks!!!! YAY

How is everyone's day going?

Good girl! :D

The flavours for water are great - you can also use them in shakes too!

The bars are a big help too - sometimes its just actually having to mix one up that can be off putting late at night.

You'll get into a routine and then you will soar!!! :)

(I love the Mountain Fruits in sparkly water - its like a soft drink that way! Yummy!! I use 1/2 tsp per pint and its nice!)

XX

Mountain Fruits? - I thought there was only St Clements and Fruits of the Forest?

I've been baking so to speak, had chicken crisps a few times now... although i think ive been putting to much black pepper in.... feel like ive had a vindaloo!!

My biggest issue with this diet is boredom.... im bored othe shakes/soups etc, and have so many more hours in the day to fill now that dinner takes 30 to cook and 1 min to eat. My friend feels the same way.

Ironically the things i would kill for are not the fatty things that have got me in this situation!!

I had a mad day yesterday. Was in London at 5am for work. Was planning on being home at around 5pm so had a shake and took two bars with me (just in case there were delays). Boy were there ever delays. Ended up not getting back to Cheltenham until 10:30pm.

Was so hungry on the train! The lady across from me was eating crisps that smelled like feet and I even wanted those!

My question is I ate 1/2 of the second bar yesterday so that means I had amost two bars in one day and two shakes.

When I step on the scale tomorrow night I am scared it will flash:

"WHAT DID YOU DO...TWO BARS IN ONE DAY...YOU HAVE GAINED YOUR STONE BACK YOU FATTY"

Out of nowhere! Absolutely NOWHERE.....I am craving a bowl of beef stew!!!!!!!!!!! How weird is that. I never make it, seldom have it, but I could murder abowl of it now!!! Must have been all the talk of peas - I love peas in stews.

hrumpf.

As you can make so many things out of the packs - think we can muster up a recipe for that?? :D

xx

Back