Tuesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi folks..

Hope you're all doing well this wet Tuesday morning :)

i'm a porridge, 1 litre and 1 cup of tea down..

have a good one :)

Morning hun, Im just sneeking in here as Ive just had cd porridge but and changing to WW but im pointing what cd packs i have , got about 5 porridge to eat up and about 20 shakes which I think i will just use as a night time hot drink.

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Ive started a diary if you are really bored at any point.lol.

Hiiiiiii,

I'm at home watching tv instead of being at school as I'm feeling a sick / wobbly... so I shall be spamming the forums ;-))

Had 1 shake so far and we do not seem to have any dish-washing-soapy-stuff (god, what is the name in English??? my non-nativeness really caught up with me now LOL) to clean the bowl-thing I mixed it in so I will clean it with something else..

xxx

Morning Susan, good luck with your new diet plan. You know, you are expected to still come on here!! The hour by hour thread is your thread, and if it keeps you on the straight and narrow, it doesn't matter what diet you doing. I think it's a great idea to combine the CD packs with WW because they are packed with nutrition.

Had porridge and coffee, just starting water. Got to go to a press dinner at the Dorchester this evening. I am dreading it as it is my weigh in tomorrow and I really don't want to eat anything more than a bit of chicken.

Hiiiiiii,

I'm at home watching tv instead of being at school as I'm feeling a sick / wobbly... so I shall be spamming the forums ;-))

Had 1 shake so far and we do not seem to have any dish-washing-soapy-stuff (god, what is the name in English??? my non-nativeness really caught up with me now LOL) to clean the bowl-thing I mixed it in so I will clean it with something else..

xxx

Washing up liquid? Fairy Liquid? LOL

good luck at your WI tomorrow Frances Im sure you will do great hunni.xx

where are you from lostris? my OH is danish and one of his friends charged at me once holding an item in her hand and was really frustrated 'what is this???' she asked me. 'a peg?' i responded (it was indeed a clothes peg) 'THANK YOU' she yelled at me and ran off again. i think there had been a rather long pause in conversation in the other room as she tried to think of the word :D

good morning people.

ooh. letterbox just went. really hope it's my paul mckenna book!!

abz xx

it is it is it is. how exciting. i bought paul mckenna's i can make you thin. i thought it might teach me some useful things for maintenance.

abz xx

ive got that book it is really interesting , enjoy.xx

its great isnt it, i had lots of light bulb moments when i read it, it all makes so much sence.lol.

ha. i know. unfortunately it conyradicts what i am doing now but some of it will be useful now and the rest when i come to maintain. and the bit about a chicken sitting up in chicken heaven judging you for leaving part of it's body on a plate just made me laugh out loud. it's silly how guilty you can feel for leaving food and it's a really good way of pointing it out, ha.

abz xx

oh this book is so funny and so so true!! hee. i am sitting here laughing like a loon in a very quiet, very empty house!! :D

Hi abz,

I'm Dutch :) I can speak / write English quite decently... just the odd word here and there that I can't think of hahah.

My housemates have left the kitchen in a horrible state..... there's like 20 dirty plates, cups, glasses... knives... ohmygosh. I'm so not cleaning that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

None of it's mine anyway haha. It just annoys me to see such a big mess!!!! I had to take big breadcrumbs out of the sink coz it was clogged... they just dumped their plates in the sink without cleaning the crumbs off first....

What mucky pups Lostris!! like abz said, leave it !

Good luck with your WI and the dinner out tonight Frances, just pretend you've had a dentist visit or feel a little unwell - then you can push your food around and not eat much, I'm not usually a liar but needs must lol

we will miss you terribly if you don't come on here Susan, i always feel a bit guilty starting this thread because it's yours :)

Looove Paul Mc Kenna Abz, my sister has been using his techniques for her maintainence... and it's working :)

Just had a scrummy choc mint mousse... lovely :) nearly 2 litres down and feeling good, being an angel this week and can feel the weight going eventually... especially after my 2 slow weeks.. I am certain it was the laxative i was using...!!! I have changed it and feel sooooooo much better :)

Had a hot Chocolate Mint shake for lunch. Am definitely going to buy the mousse mix tomorrow! I'm sure I will be fine when I get there. I have certainly no desire to eat and it is more being there the occasion that counts.

Back