*Tuesday* We CAN do it - Hour by Hour

REMEMBER LEAH =

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!!! :D

That's the thing - i dont know how being slim feels!!! i had the "perect figure" til the age of about 18 but always always have seen myself fat. I'm just bored at the moment! I cannot think about going out while on this diet cos i wont stick to it, so i havent seen friends in weeks.
I'm not going to quit, just need to get my head out of my a*se and sort myself out xx

Tiffers yours will come round so very quick huni,good luck for the 15th,bet your excited about your first fitting?? xxx

Thankyou Mochaj, and I shall be posting some pics on here for all you wonderfull ppl to see xxx

Yes and no chic - Im just worried about my Yo YO diet habit but I love the dress ive picked :D

leah can ur friends not come round for a girly pampering session? lots of face masks and manicures, some chick flicks and lots and lots of the pure stuff?

well good morning campers!

just back from seeing the gp ( woman formally known as uber b***h ) and she was acctually nice to me! nearly fell off my seat

last time i saw her she said to me " do you know ur fat " and " u could die you know " well today she said she was happy for me getting weight off ( her scales say ive lost a stone and a half but going on the fact they weigh me 4lb lighter than cdc's scales ive acctually not lost anything yet this week )

ive also got written permission from her to skip aamw, was so worried i would mess up during it, it was starting to stress me out

good luck chika for today, hope the restart goes smoothly
hope things go well at the dress fitting tara, try not to cry too much
well done tiffers on the weight loss, a stone in a fortnight is fantastic
hedgemag, hope your friend feels better soon
goodluck dancing on ur first day of cd, should be fine for you since you have 11 weeks of ll under ur belt, a great achievement
mochaj, woohoo on 3 stone down

Thats good news Claire! I'm glad that your GP had come round for you!

Leah the date went very well, we didn't do anything major but kissed and cuddles lots and I watched him sleep for hours. I think I'm in love - its all really nice at the moment but I'm not planning on rushing into anything just yet.

oh chika had to laugh at you spending hours watching him sleep
an ex used to do that when i was sleeping, freaked me out when i caught him one day, lol

Morning All,

I've been back on sole source for a week and must say, I'm not having a very good time. Everyday, I've been sick :( I'll get there though. TOmorrow is my official weigh in so I'm waiting to see what happens on the scales. Have a good day everyone

hi all
wow so much good news around!!

tiffers - shall i say ' i told you so'? and sound like ur mommy lol

chika OOOOOOH how exciting - theres NO feeling in the world like that first flush of a new romance - enjoy every minute girl!

mochaj - 3 stones is wonderful - i am really desperate to hit the 2 stone mark and feel close - well done

as for me - well i am having a weirdly super positive day - no idea why - just woke up with a new sense of confidence and yes i can do this! my weigh in is on thursday morning and i hope to be around 10st2 - then i can look forward to being in the 9s when i have my next weigh in 2 weeks later - wooohooo

had my nailsdone today and the lovely vietnamese man who does them ( elderly with the most amazing life story - was one of the boat people etc - ) was so lovely to me !! i went in drinking a cup of green tea - he was amazed i like it and even more amazed when i told him about hedgemags club! he went into his back room and came back with a huge bag of green tea leaves which he insisted on giving me as a gift as he cant drink it as it sets off his gout! apparently green tea and gout = bad combination!

anyway im rambling - - do you think green tea can make you hyperactive? seems to have that effect on me lol

Hey folks! rough evening for me last nite as my ever supportive boyfriend scoffed a huge pizza and i was so close to eating some myself but i resisted!! to be fair, he did eat it in the kitchen and i should have stayed in the bedroom and watched tv but i had to get a look at it and smell it, weird i know. anyway, scales are showing another 2lb loss today, got my WI on thursday but wont b able to log on and let u know how i get on cos im for newcastle to stay with a friend!! very excited, loads of shopping shall b done! feeling quite positive today, although tonite will be a challenge as well as me and my OH are going to see the stereophonics in concert and i know ill b tempted by all the sweets and crisps on sale but i shall resist!!
Leah - why is ur blog still not updated?? get a move on girl!

because i cannot be arsed to do it :p

Afternoon girlies,

Well its been another busy one just got back home,but will be popping round my mums again in a while when the kiddies get home,need mum to give my hair a trim!!, any how wedding dress is done fits lovely tho the lady who has done the alterations is super B***H,didnt like her the first time i met her and today she got the hump cos my mum picked up on one little thing but the B***h sorted it there and then, so my dress is now safely hanging up round mums, am gonna be real cheeky tho am going to write crimbo cards out tonight and give them to mum then at wedding they can be handed out lol well gotta be done and save on postage lol

Back