TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Tuesday weigh in.

I lost 12lb today, my first weigh in, I am delighted...
Well done everyone on your losses.

xx

Well done Claire! Brill weight loss! :) xxx

Hi Mand - I'm on my 3rd week. It's getting easier now but don't feel like I've lost much this week. 3 days to weigh in - just hoping it's not going to be a small one. Stayed 100% but thinking my age is against me this time round.

Hi Sue! You're doing fab well done! It does get easier as the weeks go by! I hope you have a good weigh in this week! :)

I lost 2lbs last week and felt a little light heartened as I thought I could lose that on any diet and actually eat something! But I have to snap out of feeling that way because with Lipotrim your loosing inches each week and in 4weeks I have lost 2 stone! You can't do that on any other diet!

So if you ever have a smaller weight loss Sue, dont be disheartened, stick at it because the overall results will be so worth it :) let us know how you get on! xxx

Hi Sue! You're doing fab well done! It does get easier as the weeks go by! I hope you have a good weigh in this week! :)

I lost 2lbs last week and felt a little light heartened as I thought I could lose that on any diet and actually eat something! But I have to snap out of feeling that way because with Lipotrim your loosing inches each week and in 4weeks I have lost 2 stone! You can't do that on any other diet!

So if you ever have a smaller weight loss Sue, dont be disheartened, stick at it because the overall results will be so worth it :) let us know how you get on! xxx

Thanks Mand - my loss this week was only 4lbs and that was over 9 days due to the chemist being closed at Easter. I was a bit disappointed but not let it phase me - I've only got 5 days this week so not expecting much but I have lost a stone in 2 weeks so really pleased. I think I was hoping it would come off quicker so that I don't have to do it for too long but I am now in a different frame of mind since coming on here and will stay on it until I reach my goal - however long it takes. You have done so well to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks - well done!! I will let you know how I get on on Tuesday - 3rd weigh in - fingers crossed! ?

That's a brill weight loss! WELL DONE :) I know exactly how u feel! Iv got to stay on it for aaaages yet lol! Will be worth it in the end hun xxx

Another 4lbs off !! Yippee.

Really pleased as this was a short week for weigh in - only 5 days - so wasn't expecting much. Over half way there now

Sue!!!! How fantastic are you doing!!! 18lbs in 3 weeks is FAB! Well done x x x

Sue!!!! How fantastic are you doing!!! 18lbs in 3 weeks is FAB! Well done x x x

Thank you - I have been really strict with myself and finding it part of life now. Strange how food doesn't bother me anymore.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Very good sign Sue :) :)

Very good sign Sue :) :)

You are an inspiration Teapot! You have done so well to stick with it all this time - and still having fabulous weight losses. Only a couple more stone to your target - that's fantastic - well done !!

Thanks Sue

I'm refeeding at the end of this month, so not long to go. Hope to be comfy in a size 14 by then. I keep having people who knew me from before saying how thin I look now and I think I'm just about where I want to be. Based on my age etc, 10st 3lbs was always going to be low. I had to put something down as a target and never being less that 15st in adult life made it very difficult to guess where I'd be happy. LT has been a lifesaver for me x x x

Thanks Sue

I'm refeeding at the end of this month, so not long to go. Hope to be comfy in a size 14 by then. I keep having people who knew me from before saying how thin I look now and I think I'm just about where I want to be. Based on my age etc, 10st 3lbs was always going to be low. I had to put something down as a target and never being less that 15st in adult life made it very difficult to guess where I'd be happy. LT has been a lifesaver for me x x x

Well you should just go as far as you need to go to feel happy with yourself. I too would be happy to be a comfortable size 14 - just in them now but a bit more to lose to feel comfortable. Your BMI isn't far off the normal weight category now and your goal BMI at 21.2 is probably a bit low. I've set mine at 24 which is the top end of the normal weight category. I bet you are so pleased with yourself and feel so much healthier.

We will probably be doing refeed about the same time so let us know how you get on.

Hey Lucy, fabulous loss this week, well done!!! x x x

Hey Lucy, fabulous loss this week, well done!!! x x x

Thank you Kay :) it was another 1.8kg this week. Think I'm going to have to convert to kgs as you just can't make an accurate exchange to stones! I'm 13.7002 stone haha

Yep Lucy I know what you mean. I find it easier to stick to kgs :)

Yay Lucy!!! Well done!! x x x

Nice one Lucy ;) 4lbs is fab x

Back