TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

I'm thinking about food a lot at the moment! It was bound to get hard at some point though! I may be thinking about it but not wanting to actually eat anything, though cant wait for the day I can have chicken salad!! X

It will come, and it's great when it happens. Don't stop until you're ready :)

I've decided the 16th July is my cut off date x

Brilliant! You'll be well slinky by then :) x x x

Im going to have my first weight in next Tuesday, Cant wait :)

9lb loss last week, 5lb loss this week = 1stone loss and the lightest I have been in over 10 years :-D

Thanks

Howdy all! :)

I started Lipotrim (again!) on Tuesday... My weight was 158kg. I look forward to tracking my progress on here and seeing how everyone else is doing. Good luck team!

Had my first weigh in last Tuesday, lost 7lbs...... must admit I am slightly disappointed because when I have done lipotrim in the past (on and off but don't usually stick to it after 3/4weeks..... although determined this time around!) I have lost 10lbs in the first week :( got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, but according to the scales I have lost around 2lbs :( so feeling very disheartened atm xx

My first weigh in tomorrow stacey and dreading it aswell cuz i hadn't lost a pound by day 3!! So not to worry were in this together!! :) hoping fir at least 7lb!! :wink

!st weigh in lost 11lbs so pleased :scale:

Started today - looking forward to my first official weigh in next Tuesday - roll on some good numbers!
Great to see all the brilliant results so far for all of you - well done everyone.

2nd weigh in..... lost 2.5lbs. Had a slip up on Saturday so cannot complain :) sticking to it 100% from now on xx

Back