TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

well done to all of you on your fantastic results - I've been reading a lot of the posts and have to say I find you all inspiring. Keep up the good work!

hello all.

Weigh in day - the day I wish to come every week! Really look forward to my Tuesdays, well my weight loss this week....drum roll....3.5lbs!! I am SOOOO chuffed! can not believe it. Really really pleased. Don't know what i did differently to lose more, only thing is I laid of the flapjacks - I have discussed this ina previous post and think throughout the whole week only had 2. Normally have at least one if not 2 a day. Other thing is when I wake up, first thing I do now is make more of an effort to drink a full glass (pint glass - the huge ones!) of warm water, I do have to 'force' the last bit down me and gulp it down, then after i get ready and leave the house (45 mins later) have another half pint of warm waer. I don't pee this out (normally im in the loo every hour) but with my morning water I feel like my body actually absorbs it all rather than just go through me. That's the only thing I can think of. But i am so pleased, everyone has been complimetning me and I deffo feel like a 12 now. Seen the inlwas a fair bit this week - yet to compliment me! I said to my sis in law as we were out shopping for clothes 'I can't get away with nice clothes as i'm fat', purely to hear her response, i actaully expected her to say 'don't be silly, you've lost loads of weight' as 2 and a half stones is really noticeable now and her response was 'hmmm yeah I guess so'. Was fuming. Don't know why I let it hurt me and get to me :(

Also wanted to say to everyone, sorry i've not messaged individually on the differnt day weigh in threads to congratulate you all as I've been super super busy with work and other stuff but I have read al your weight losses adn maintances and trials and tribulations adn I am so proud of every single one of you. Honestly I really am as I know how hard this diet can be but you should all really take a step back and think how much you have achieved. I can honestly say if it wasn't for this forum I would have given LT up week 2 the latest but you have all supported me so thankyou and hugs and love to you all.

good luck rest of the tuesday weighers and sorry for the long message - i do like to 'talk'! even in real life im a proper chatterbox!

xxx

Well done goose on the 3.5lbs this week you should ask your sister in law when did she last get her eyes checked but you do realise that some people just can't give a complement as that would have to mean they weren't jealous of you. As I said before I have the with my inlaws. You know what you don't need any praise off them once you feel good in yourself that's all that maters.

You keep going you are alot stronger and better now and you will succeed at what you aim for in life and remember we are all here for you x

Last LT weight in for me today and it was a 2LB week bringing me in to the 8 stone bracket at 8 stone 12.

Starting S&S today - had my first "non shake" product this morning after weigh in and it felt really weird ! Still got about a stone to go and part of me would like to stay on LT, but it is time to start moving on ! Thanks to everyone on here for your support - and good luck !

Just 2 lb for me today.. In all honesty I'm gutted with that as I've stuck to it 100% so don't understand why it is so little! And I read on here people actually eat and manage to loose more than 2lb so frustrating!
Hoping for a big one next week!

Well done missuscolumbo on the 2lbsweightloss best of luck with s&s hope it all goes well for you

Hi nataliej 2lbs is great don't get put off as next week will show you more it happen to me a couple of weeks ago

Hey Goose, 3.5lbs is fantastic, amazingly well done to you. Regarding your in-laws, they really don't seem like nice people at all...why bother with them? I wouldn't give them the time of day let alone go shopping with them. I'm sure you have loads of other lovely supportive family and friends so hang around with them and avoid the outlaws from hell!! Best of luck for next week, you're going to smash it!!!

Misscolumbo, absolutely fantastic, well done....oh to be 8 stone something!!! Enjoy your SS and I hope you get to your eventual goal. Best of luck, keep us informed of how you're getting on.

NatalieJ.......I totally understand where you're coming from and I would also be totally gutted!!! BUT I have to say......I have been there....in your shoes......and worse having lost 1.5lbs one week and just 0.5lb last week....BUT.... look at my overall weight loss!!! Over 3st in just 10 weeks and hopefully nearer the 3.5st after my weigh in tonight. You really do have to look at the bigger picture and see what your accumulative weight loss is. You have lost an incredible 17lbs in just 3 weeks......what other diet will deliver results for you like that?? None....that's the answer. So try to keep positive and keep on drinking water and lots of allowed hot drinks during this cold period and I'm sure that you'll see a much better loss next week. HUGS XX

So.....for my fellow Tuesday Losers who have not yet weighed in.............best of luck, I hope to be celebrating myself later after a disappointing result last week.

Rejoining Slimming World Tuesday Group

:) I am rejoining My local Slimming World group tonight.can't wait.It's been a year since i gave it up. Let's see what tonight brings. Weigh in 5.30 pm eeekkkk x

Afternoon everyone hope your all well . Weigh day and got to say slightly disappointed :( only 2 1/2 loss this week . But hey ho not going to Dwell on it . Congratulations on everyone's loss this week :) xxx

Mburke said:
Well done missuscolumbo on the 2lbsweightloss best of luck with s&s hope it all goes well for you

Hi nataliej 2lbs is great don't get put off as next week will show you more it happen to me a couple of weeks ago

Thanks!! Fingers crossed its a big one next week

Ms R said:
Hey Goose, 3.5lbs is fantastic, amazingly well done to you. Regarding your in-laws, they really don't seem like nice people at all...why bother with them? I wouldn't give them the time of day let alone go shopping with them. I'm sure you have loads of other lovely supportive family and friends so hang around with them and avoid the outlaws from hell!! Best of luck for next week, you're going to smash it!!!

Misscolumbo, absolutely fantastic, well done....oh to be 8 stone something!!! Enjoy your SS and I hope you get to your eventual goal. Best of luck, keep us informed of how you're getting on.

NatalieJ.......I totally understand where you're coming from and I would also be totally gutted!!! BUT I have to say......I have been there....in your shoes......and worse having lost 1.5lbs one week and just 0.5lb last week....BUT.... look at my overall weight loss!!! Over 3st in just 10 weeks and hopefully nearer the 3.5st after my weigh in tonight. You really do have to look at the bigger picture and see what your accumulative weight loss is. You have lost an incredible 17lbs in just 3 weeks......what other diet will deliver results for you like that?? None....that's the answer. So try to keep positive and keep on drinking water and lots of allowed hot drinks during this cold period and I'm sure that you'll see a much better loss next week. HUGS XX

So.....for my fellow Tuesday Losers who have not yet weighed in.............best of luck, I hope to be celebrating myself later after a disappointing result last week.

Thanks ms R I realise now that I'm due a slower week and I've done really well so far! .. I wa a little disheartened that's all as I've been 100% .. Hopefully it pays off and I have a great loss next week!
Good to if or weigh in!! Xxx

happymummy1973 said:
Afternoon everyone hope your all well . Weigh day and got to say slightly disappointed :( only 2 1/2 loss this week . But hey ho not going to Dwell on it . Congratulations on everyone's loss this week :) xxx

I no how u feel I only lost 2lb :( ... At least its in the right direction!
2lb is a bag if sugar wich isnt light si think of it like that!
Here's to a better loss next week!

Yeah your right Nataliej , my family r saying the same thing . Hopefully next week will b better for us . Just makes me a little sad knowing I've been 100% . But l will look forward to next week :))) xxx

BIG DRUM ROLL..........DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA
6.5lbs Loss for meeeee!!!! :D

Yey for Microlax and drinking lots of water.

Less than 2 stone left to lose now and my BMI is almost under 30 and I'm only 4.5lb of the 11s.....wooohooooo

Well done ms r on this weeks 6.5lbs I knew you would be back on track I am telling you keep thoses micro lax close they are a life saver when in times of need

Im not expecting much of a loss tomorrow if any over my slip up on Friday at the wedding but here hoping

Ms R said:
BIG DRUM ROLL..........DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA
6.5lbs Loss for meeeee!!!! :D

Yey for Microlax and drinking lots of water.

Less than 2 stone left to lose now and my BMI is almost under 30 and I'm only 4.5lb of the 11s.....wooohooooo

AMAZING Ms R!!!! Brilliant loss and makes up for last week! Hopefully be me next week :)
You'll b at target in no time!!!!! :)

Well done everyone! Great losses!

Fab loss MRS R.

My second weigh in and I lost 3lbs this week. I was a bit disappointed with that until I read the posts earlier about the bag of sugar!

I went into the kitchen and felt how much a bag of sugar was and then I thought wow I've lost one and a half of those this week! So feel much better now! Thanks! X

Back