TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Thank you so much everyone, its so rewarding after all the hard work to pull in a big loss, especially after a disappointing loss last week.

Sandy38, you should be thrilled with 3lb loss. I equate every half pound loss to a half pound pkt of lard that you see in the supermarket fridges because it's identical to the half pound of fat we lose. So imagine 6 pkts of lard....that's how much.....of pure solid fat (lard)....you have lost this week! Now try telling yourself that isn't much!

So I'm only 27lb away from my target & 6 weeks to get there before refeeding so I need to be losing 4.5lb per week to achieve this. That 6 weeks takes me to 1 week before Christmas. I was hoping for a 2 week refeed before Christmas but I may only get one so will really need to be careful with my Christmas dinner.

Anyway, heres to another great week ahead for us all. I won't be weighing in next week as I'm away on holiday. I got 2 weeks supply of shakes tonight so my next weigh in won't be till 20th Nov. I am going to be 100% whilst I'm away so hoping to report a great loss when I'm back. I should be able to break into the 11s, get over 4st lost, drop my BMI below 30 and drop into size 12!! What a difference 2 weeks is going to make for me!

Good luck for next week everyone.

Last edited:
Really well done, goose! :) You're doing so, so well.

missuscolumbo, huge well done for getting into the next stone bracket! :D Very good luck with Slim & Save and afterwards too. :)

nataliej, well done for your loss. I know it wasn't as much as you'd have liked, but I think you're doing great! :)

happymummy1973, I think that's a lovely loss, so well done! :)

Brilliant, Ms R! Huge loss, so huge well done! :)

Yay! 3lb is great, sandy38. :) Well done.

well done everyone! i'll be joining the tues weigh ins now as i changed my weigh in day this week. i didn't do too well on tues. just lost a measley 1 pound. but that's my own fault. i've been really bad. completely slipped up. won't get into it. but i've been 100% so far this week. i am determined to have a good loss on tues. almost there now. good luck everyone. have a great week.

hello all.

Weigh in day - the day I wish to come every week! Really look forward to my Tuesdays, well my weight loss this week....drum roll....3.5lbs!! I am SOOOO chuffed! can not believe it. Really really pleased. Don't know what i did differently to lose more, only thing is I laid of the flapjacks - I have discussed this ina previous post and think throughout the whole week only had 2. Normally have at least one if not 2 a day. Other thing is when I wake up, first thing I do now is make more of an effort to drink a full glass (pint glass - the huge ones!) of warm water, I do have to 'force' the last bit down me and gulp it down, then after i get ready and leave the house (45 mins later) have another half pint of warm waer. I don't pee this out (normally im in the loo every hour) but with my morning water I feel like my body actually absorbs it all rather than just go through me. That's the only thing I can think of. But i am so pleased, everyone has been complimetning me and I deffo feel like a 12 now. Seen the inlwas a fair bit this week - yet to compliment me! I said to my sis in law as we were out shopping for clothes 'I can't get away with nice clothes as i'm fat', purely to hear her response, i actaully expected her to say 'don't be silly, you've lost loads of weight' as 2 and a half stones is really noticeable now and her response was 'hmmm yeah I guess so'. Was fuming. Don't know why I let it hurt me and get to me :(

Also wanted to say to everyone, sorry i've not messaged individually on the differnt day weigh in threads to congratulate you all as I've been super super busy with work and other stuff but I have read al your weight losses adn maintances and trials and tribulations adn I am so proud of every single one of you. Honestly I really am as I know how hard this diet can be but you should all really take a step back and think how much you have achieved. I can honestly say if it wasn't for this forum I would have given LT up week 2 the latest but you have all supported me so thankyou and hugs and love to you all.

good luck rest of the tuesday weighers and sorry for the long message - i do like to 'talk'! even in real life im a proper chatterbox!

xxx

Well done Goose! Brilliant weight loss. I'm so pleased for you. Forget about the inlaws, weight is a funny thing and I'm sure there is a lot of jealousy towards you and how well you've done. Rise above it all. I bet you look fab!

Last LT weight in for me today and it was a 2LB week bringing me in to the 8 stone bracket at 8 stone 12.

Starting S&S today - had my first "non shake" product this morning after weigh in and it felt really weird ! Still got about a stone to go and part of me would like to stay on LT, but it is time to start moving on ! Thanks to everyone on here for your support - and good luck !

Well done missuscolumbo, only 1 stone left. Just read your other post about S&S aswell and see you back on LT again. Hope you're feeling well better now, you'll be at goal in the next few weeks.

BIG DRUM ROLL..........DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA
6.5lbs Loss for meeeee!!!! :D

Yey for Microlax and drinking lots of water.

Less than 2 stone left to lose now and my BMI is almost under 30 and I'm only 4.5lb of the 11s.....wooohooooo

Go Go Ms R!! Awesome!! I'm so pleased for you after the small loss last week. It just goes to show if you stick with it 100% the results will come. A lesson for us all. Well Done!

Afternoon everyone hope your all well . Weigh day and got to say slightly disappointed :( only 2 1/2 loss this week . But hey ho not going to Dwell on it . Congratulations on everyone's loss this week :) xxx

That's a good loss, well done!

Just 2 lb for me today.. In all honesty I'm gutted with that as I've stuck to it 100% so don't understand why it is so little! And I read on here people actually eat and manage to loose more than 2lb so frustrating!
Hoping for a big one next week!

Don't be down that's a good loss for week 3 and your overall weight loss is fantastic! In the long run you cannot eat and succeed on LT. You're doing great!

Thank you BM, I was absolutely delighted and it really lifted my spirits.

I'm going away on holiday tomorrow for a week in a cottage in the middle of Wales, total isolation, it's going to be amazing and yes...I'm staying 100%!! Going to do a little bit of walking but not much as my OH badly sprained his ankle last Saturday night and he's still on crutches so it will be a little walk towards the end of the week which is a shame as we booked it as a walking/cycling holiday. Ah well, I'll just have to put my feet up for a week!!

Best of luck Tuesday losers, sorry I can't join you this week but I'm rooting for you all and I'll be back next week with a double week weigh in result. :)

Morning all. Another pleasing result for me, lost 3lbs this week and I think that is a very good loss. I’m close to the 3 stone loss mark now and the compliments have been flooding in so I feel absolutely great. Makes all the hard work and effort worth it. I’ve got exactly 4 weeks today that I will be doing Lipotrim for as a minimum, If I don’t get to target weight then I will have to reconsider what I do as I don’t want to reefed and come back on it for the last bit. I have kind of decided I will continue over the festive season if need be which won’t be fun but I’m sure there will be many of us here to support one another and in the long run easier. However I think Im far too much of a worrier and I will cross that bridge when I come to it! It’s just now im close to goal (10lbs to go!!!) I feel like my weight losses will slow down as typical on other diets but I am so amazed at my decent losses, granted it’s a difficult diet. If I carry on with the great stats it’s very likely I will get to goal with ease in 4 weeks but I don’t want to set myself high expectations and then be disappointed. I would be very happy with a 2lb loss next week. Well we shall wait and see and good luck to the rest of the Tuesday losers

My posts are never short are they! (I will be copying and pasting this into the November Challenge thread to!)

Well done Goose! You must be pleased! Just to let you know that I fitted into size 10s this weekend when I was out shopping! Yippee!

I lost 3.25lbs this week which is fab as i have reached my goal! 9st 10lb. I was really nervous getting on the scales this morn as i was away at the weekend and had a dinner dance on fri night and out sat and sun eve so I started day one of refeed on fri night ( i had a chicken salad ). I continued doing day one of refeed ( chicken salads) over the weekend too as I still wanted to loose a couple of more pounds to reach my goal! So today will be day 2 of refeed as I would like to have a glass of bubbly next wed for our anniversary!

When I was out over the weekend I remembered a reply to my post last week when i was a little disappointed about loosing three pounds! i was in a supermarket and took a picture of 3lbs of butter which I have hopefully attached! Wow that's twelve packs of butter! Three pounds of fat lose is a lot!

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins and Thankyou so much for all your support! Xxx

image-2262734880.jpg

Well done goose and sandy! you're both doing so well.

I've also lost 3 pounds this week. I'm a bit disappointed though as I only lost 1 pound last week so I was hoping for a bigger loss this week. But oh well it's still a loss. i don't think I'll reach my goal for the november challenge though. I pledged 16 pounds. I guess we'll see what happens

Well after an unplanned 18th week on LT I have STS this week . I've actually had less than my regular amount of calories as with the tummy bug I didn't "eat" at all one day. I'm guessing the body does strange things after an illness, and I am putting it down to water retention after the D&V. Still.... feels a bit rubbish. Staying on for another week cause I'm hoping to just get things back on an even keel before switching plans (plus I have sorta gone off the idea of S&S now!)

Well done everyone for some fantastic losses this week !

Well done to you goose on you 3lbs loss don't you worry I can see you getting to goal in the next 4 weeks

Hey sandy38 well done to you for getting to your target this week enjoy your refeed and the glass of bubbly next week

Hi sliver you are doing so well 3lbs is brill remember this time 7 weeks ago what way you felt and how you were looking because I bet things have changed alot for you shape wise

Hello missuscolumbo not to worry about this week when we are sick our bodies will try and hold on to whatever we have because it is fighting the bugs enough so stay in tune with your goal and you will see it soon

Well done to everyone sorry not been on here much just started a new job! So busy!

Only 3lb for me this week so that's 20 lb in 4 weeks... Or 1 stone and 6 lb....
i am a little disappointed after only loosing 2 lb last week, but I haven't had a period yet on this diet ( I was last on 4 weeks ago when I started) do the pharmacist thinks it could be water retention, and I had weighed on Saturday and had 5 lb so I've gained 2 lb since then an I've been 100% so there is no other explanation for it!

Hoping this will show next week!!! Need to loose 8 lb to reach goal in 2 weeks , am thinking of adding another week and doin a 5 day refeed then I'm off to Paris!

Well done everyone, some brilliant losses there and to thise who didn't lose as much as they wanted to, there's always next week. Remember the promise from Lipotrim is 1 stone per month.

Looking forward to joining you in a double weight lost post next week, I should have been weighed tonight but I'm on holiday and the not knowing is very difficult.

Good luck one and all for next week x

Busy Mum said:
Go Go Ms R!! Awesome!! I'm so pleased for you after the small loss last week. It just goes to show if you stick with it 100% the results will come. A lesson for us all. Well Done!

Well done!!!! Great loss soo proud of u good luck I started today and it's ok so far can't wait for next week :) xxxx

Back