TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

So week 12 it is!! Drum roll….according to my scales I have lost 3 lbs!! How??! I don’t know! Normally on other diets such as WW which I’ve been on in the past when I get down to this weight it’s a nightmare to lose the rest! I used to hardly eat and exercise like mad! So pleasantly surprised and actually having thought about it…officially lost 3 stone!!! WOW!!!

However I have my pharmacy weigh in on a Monday (which always weighs me in at 3lbs heavier) and the lady who normally weighs me was off, so another lady did, she said I gained a pound! Huh? I was very constipated since last week but as I weigh daily at home I’d lost a pound up until Sunday night so not sure what her scales were saying! Senna wasn’t doing it for me and I was feeling so rough, felt so weak and tired, so took the plunge and got some dulcolax after reading around on forum. Well took 2 at 4pm as read around it takes 6 – 12 hours to work and I get up at 6am so wanted to make sure it was ‘cleared’ by then! Anyways went to the gym (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] visit this week) and at just before 7pm while on the treadmill nature called!! HAHAH!! Ran to the loo and oh my what a relief! Went home and had a long hot shower! Bliss, however my stomach was still a little tender and at around 6.30am nature called again! Feels so much better but still think stomach is a teeny weeny tender and still a bit constipated but feel SOO much better! Not sluggish and tired.

Also decided, as 3 weeks left till reefed!! WAHEY!! That I’m going to make more of an effort with the gym, try to go every other day and maximum 30 mins cardio as not to upset the diet, don’t want to be a hardcore gymmer like before, never really had a life then! I think it will help with shaping up and toning even if I may not lose as much as when people see you guess they don’t know what you weigh – as long as you look good! My stomach is really my problem area – last bit of fat to go as with most women, but really noticed a difference this morning, deffo think goal of 8st 10 which is a 7lb loss from now will make a difference, deffo not toned, but the fat will have mostly gone, and can do toning at gym after if I want. So 3 weeks to try and get to goal, if I don’t I’m not going to beat myself up over it, I will still reefed as have a few events over Xmas I have found out about recently I have to eat at as inlaws stuff and other hulabaloolaa I can’t get out of. I was planning to stay 100% over Xmas if need be but life happens, then if I need to I will blast it in January for another couple of weeks than I will. If my pharmacy won’t let me than I will slim and save it!

So that’s my Tuesday rant over, will post in November challenge today. Will be delighted with 1.5 – 2lb loss next week.

Good luck rest of the Tuesday weighers. Hope my posts don’t bore you all xx

Well after STS last week ( tummy bug knocking things out of kilter ) I dropped a whopping 5 lb this week so I am now down to 8 stone 7. Think this is actually one of my biggest losses since starting as usually I have only been about 2 lb a week. Decided to stay on LT for another week or maybe 2. I'm so close to goal now that I don't see the advantage in switching from LT To S&S. I'll keep the S&S for any post Christmas bloat (hopefully that won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to have a back up plan!)

In other news, since I am so close to goal , and lots of shops had their mega week discounts last week I did a huge shop for a new size 10 wardrobe - and had to send it all back because it is all too big ! I reordered in a size 8 and I have to keep pinching myself to believe it fits. I keep asking my fella "This does fit doesn't it?" because part of me thinks I must be deluding myself in to believing I am an 8. I have NEVER been a size 8 in my life !

Congratulations to all the Tuesday weigh inners, had some great losses this weekend, and as tough as this has been, and as much as I have been disheartened and moaned along the way it really does go to show that if you stick at it, the results will come !

Good luck to those with results still to come today.

missuscolumbo said:
Well after STS last week ( tummy bug knocking things out of kilter ) I dropped a whopping 5 lb this week so I am now down to 8 stone 7. Think this is actually one of my biggest losses since starting as usually I have only been about 2 lb a week. Decided to stay on LT for another week or maybe 2. I'm so close to goal now that I don't see the advantage in switching from LT To S&S. I'll keep the S&S for any post Christmas bloat (hopefully that won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to have a back up plan!)

In other news, since I am so close to goal , and lots of shops had their mega week discounts last week I did a huge shop for a new size 10 wardrobe - and had to send it all back because it is all too big ! I reordered in a size 8 and I have to keep pinching myself to believe it fits. I keep asking my fella "This does fit doesn't it?" because part of me thinks I must be deluding myself in to believing I am an 8. I have NEVER been a size 8 in my life !

Congratulations to all the Tuesday weigh inners, had some great losses this weekend, and as tough as this has been, and as much as I have been disheartened and moaned along the way it really does go to show that if you stick at it, the results will come !

Well done missuscolumbo that's amazing! I wish I had your determination to get to goal weight your a star.

Goose, very well done on your 3lb loss.

Misscolumbo...5lb...woohooo. So how do I get that tummy bug?? Lol. Size 8, get you. Really very happy for you, what a fantastic achievement and only 9lb away from your goal weight.

-7lbs!!!!-

Post holiday weigh in for me tonight and now I can claim the following achievements:-

* Now in a size 12
* Dropped into the 11st bracket
* BMI below 30
* Total weight loss over 4st

And all done in just 13 weeks!!!
:eek:

Hi all I have just joined the thread and Tuesday will be weigh in day for me, today is first day on lipotrim, I have tried various diets over the yrs and after about a month when the weight loss is minimal I get bored and give up! I am so hoping this works I have seen such great results and read about great results for this diet! I am a little worried about working 12.5 hr shifts on it but I a, determined that I will not be going home to Ireland for Xmas at this weight! I now weigh just over 17 st my heaviest oher than being pregnant and am so disgusted with myself for getting this big and just feel awful about myself in general, so am hoping with lipotrim and support on here that will soon change!
looking forward to getting to know everyone and how you coped with first weeks etc!
well done on all the losses

Post holiday weigh in for me tonight and now I can claim the following achievements:-

* Now in a size 12
* BMI below 30

And all done in just 13 weeks!!!
:eek:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:Well done'you must feel great'what an inspiration you are!:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Hi Maggie and welcome to the forum. This diet works 100% as long as you stick to it 100% but it is not the easiest to do and you will need cast iron willpower to be successful but you have all of us here rooting for you and here to support you so please just use us because you will need help or just an ear to listen. The first week is the hardest but then it does get easier week by week and the months will fly by when you change from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly.

A good thing to do is update your profile with your statistics and also get yourself a diet ticker, it's a great visual motivator. Best of luck x

Awww thank you so much Nina, I'm sooo happy but I do still have a way to go so going to enjoy the praise tonight but it's back to the serious business of being 100% focused tomorrow for the last 4 weeks of my journey......I see the light at the end of the tunnel :D

Ms R said:

* Now in a size 12
* BMI below 30

And all done in just 13 weeks!!! :eek:

Wow wow wow! I bet it felt great typing that Ms R. Absolutely delighted for you, skinny minnie! It's just goes to show that if you stick to Lipotrim 100%, the rewards are guaranteed and so worth the hard work. X

Well done ms r I told you that you could meet all the goals you set yourself this week so tell me how does it feel to be in the 11s and a size 12 grrrreat I betttt and no one deserve it more you r :superwoman:

Well done Mrs R! U rock! X

Oh ladies...do I really deserve all this adoration and praise......????? YES I DO!!! Lol

Seriously, thank you all so much for the ongoing support, encouragement and motivation, together we all make a winning team.

It feels just awesome to be throwing out my size 14s and slipping into my size 12s. I'm now really racing to the finishing line hopefully in time for Christmas so watch this space ladies, I'm heading for weight loss utopia. I will be posting my before & after pics just before Christmas so hopefully that will be a good visual indication of how far I have come and what can be achieved when you're 100% and hopefully help motivate those still on their journey or beginning it.

Congrats mrs culumbo!!!! 5 lbs wow that is awesome! And size 8 wahey!!! The feeling must be amazing n make all this worthwhile!!

Mrs r!! Wat do i say!! Half a stone in a fortnight! Doing a mexican wave for you!!! It just felt like yesterday u were going n ure bak already, time passes faster than we want it to! Keep at it hun. Super proud of you!

Good luck maggie for ure first week, look forwRd to ure weigh in x

Delighted to tell u all at the end of week 5 I lost 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!
Super happy with that :) only 1 week left then I have to refeed I'm frightened to eat agin if in honest! X

goose said:
So week 12 it is!! Drum roll....according to my scales I have lost 3 lbs!! How??! I don't know! Normally on other diets such as WW which I've been on in the past when I get down to this weight it's a nightmare to lose the rest! I used to hardly eat and exercise like mad! So pleasantly surprised and actually having thought about it...officially lost 3 stone!!! WOW!!!

However I have my pharmacy weigh in on a Monday (which always weighs me in at 3lbs heavier) and the lady who normally weighs me was off, so another lady did, she said I gained a pound! Huh? I was very constipated since last week but as I weigh daily at home I'd lost a pound up until Sunday night so not sure what her scales were saying! Senna wasn't doing it for me and I was feeling so rough, felt so weak and tired, so took the plunge and got some dulcolax after reading around on forum. Well took 2 at 4pm as read around it takes 6 - 12 hours to work and I get up at 6am so wanted to make sure it was 'cleared' by then! Anyways went to the gym (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] visit this week) and at just before 7pm while on the treadmill nature called!! HAHAH!! Ran to the loo and oh my what a relief! Went home and had a long hot shower! Bliss, however my stomach was still a little tender and at around 6.30am nature called again! Feels so much better but still think stomach is a teeny weeny tender and still a bit constipated but feel SOO much better! Not sluggish and tired.

Also decided, as 3 weeks left till reefed!! WAHEY!! That I'm going to make more of an effort with the gym, try to go every other day and maximum 30 mins cardio as not to upset the diet, don't want to be a hardcore gymmer like before, never really had a life then! I think it will help with shaping up and toning even if I may not lose as much as when people see you guess they don't know what you weigh - as long as you look good! My stomach is really my problem area - last bit of fat to go as with most women, but really noticed a difference this morning, deffo think goal of 8st 10 which is a 7lb loss from now will make a difference, deffo not toned, but the fat will have mostly gone, and can do toning at gym after if I want. So 3 weeks to try and get to goal, if I don't I'm not going to beat myself up over it, I will still reefed as have a few events over Xmas I have found out about recently I have to eat at as inlaws stuff and other hulabaloolaa I can't get out of. I was planning to stay 100% over Xmas if need be but life happens, then if I need to I will blast it in January for another couple of weeks than I will. If my pharmacy won't let me than I will slim and save it!

So that's my Tuesday rant over, will post in November challenge today. Will be delighted with 1.5 - 2lb loss next week.

Good luck rest of the Tuesday weighers. Hope my posts don't bore you all xx

Well done goose!!!!! Not long for you to go now :)

Well done whirly 10lbs is great for your first week every time you feel you are not able to keep going just look back at today and remember how you r feeling

missuscolumbo said:

Me too well done you!!!

Back